𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. BUTTERBEER IS THE CURE FOR ALL PROBLEMS [rewritten]

Chapter Eight⠀⠀butterbeer is the cure for all problems

REYNA STORMED AWAY FURIOUS AND HURT at his accusations. Did he really think that she was some lovesick puppy that always goes for the first guy she sees?

The De Martel hardly batted an eye at anyone except two people. The first was Regulus Black, her best friend but figured he might've not felt the same about her. Except what if it all ends and they are no longer close?

That's when Reyna slowly tried to move on by taking an interest in Severus Snape ( ━which was a major OOF, on her part ). The Veela didn't know why she ever tried in the first place.

Reyna De Martel should've known that she wasn't over Regulus Arcturus Black.

Tears stained her cheeks and wouldn't stop flowing anytime soon. Reyna was the type to cry about the littlest things and it's something the Slytherin hated about herself.

When she was younger, Reyna thought she was an ugly crier, and to be honest, she felt like it's gotten worse.

"Rey?"

Lily, Alice, Marlene, and Dorcas stopped to see their friend Reyna crying on a bench.

Immediately Marlene Mckinnon came over and embraced the girl. Alice brought out a handkerchief and handed it to her. Lifting a hand and wiping the tears tissue over cheeks.

"I━I he's a fucking prat," Reyna shouted, earning a squeak from Alice. Marlene looked like she wanted to break out laughing at her outburst.

"Who sweetheart?" Marlene encouraged.

"Regulus Arcturus Black can get kicked by a Hippogriff for all I care! Who the hell does he think he is?!"

The ginger head out of the group raised her brows curiously. "What did he do?"

"We were on our way to Hogsmeade and James and Sirius came to join us." Marlene and Lily's faces contorted into annoyance and a bit of curiosity twinkled in their eyes.

"He was mad because I didn't tell him that Snape was bothering me all week." Lily's face became a frown but didn't judge her. She knew that the two had a fallout that she herself couldn't solve.

Reyna's next words made Marlene crack up, "He accused you of liking Sirius?"

"No offense Marlene, but Sirius is like an older brother to me. Where did Reg get that idea from?"

The girls exchanged looks of amusement and peered down at the blonde. Reyna shrank and stared up wide-eyed, bloody hell she felt like a child all over again being out of the loop.

"What are you guys staring at me for?"

"Ugh, sometimes i find it hard to believe that those two are related...they do act the same behavior." Marlene chuckled a bit. "Brother like brother."

An amused grin graced Dorcas' lips. "Maybe he's jealous."

"I doubt it."

Reyna stood up from her spot and cleared her throat. "Can we go get butterbeer? I don't wanna keep sulking...I'll just deal with it later. This is my first Hogsmeade and I don't want to waste it crying. "

Lily smiled at her and gestured to her to follow. "Butterbear is the cure for anything." and the girls couldn't disagree with that statement. The five left to go to the Three Broomsticks.

☆彡

REYNA AND THE FOUR GRYFFINDOR GIRLS did end up having fun drinking butterbeer and eating fries. It definitely kept the De Martel's mind off a certain Black brother.

The blonde's sullen expression washed away and she was glad. "Lily, is James still pinning after you?" she gestured to James Potter, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, and Remus Lupin sitting at a booth.

An empty mug magically placed itself in front of Lily and filled with butterbeer. The ginger looking at Madam Rosmerta gave her a sweet smile. "The boy with the round glasses paid for it."

The girls laughed when Lily huffed an annoyance and pushed it back. "I don't want it."

"If you don't want it, I'll take it." Dorcas and Marlene said at the same time. This erupted more giggles.

Then another was placed in front of Reyna making her frown in puzzlement. The girl tilted her chin at Madam Rosmerta who shrugged, "I can't say his name. I promised not to. But he seemed like a sweet boy."

And Reyna had a feeling who it might have been but chose not to say anything as she stared at the fizzing drink contemplating on whether to drink it or not.

🤍 ࿐ྂ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !⠀⁺◟༉ ꜜ

𝐨𝐨𝐨. Comment here if you want a chapter shoutout 💬

𝐨𝐨𝐨. Hi guys! Here is another new chapter.

𝐨𝐨𝐨. How should I proceed with this cuz tbh I feel like they'd fight for a week and get over it lmao.