029; FIFTH YEAR [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

029. ┊FIFTH YEAR
❪  there's always a way.  ❫

"For the last time you hairy baboon I will not go on a date with you!" Lily Evans blushed at his confession

"For the last time you hairy baboon I will not go on a date with you!" Lily Evans blushed at his confession. It wasn't anything new but after she cut ties with Severus she noticed James Potter indeed maturing.

The Potter realized that in order to win her heart he needed to stop what he was doing and clean up his act. And Sirius, Peter, and Remus were all for it. Even Reyna pitched in by dropping hints of what Lily's likes and dislikes are.

Lily slammed the compartment door and turned back to her friends with a wide-eyed expression. Except there was something different about Lily.

Lily Evans was blushing.

"Are you blushing?" Marlene asked cheekily even Alice closed her herbology book and grinned at her friend's second-hand embarrassment.

"Oh quit teasing her! It's obvious that she likes James." Dorcas swatted Marlene's shoulder. She too had been rooting for Potter to swoop Lily Evans off her feet.

Sonia laughed, "Oh come on Dorcas it's written all over her face!" the constant teasing didn't help Lily at all, instead she turned even more red if that was possible. Almost matching her beautiful luscious locks.

"He's trying, you know? To be better." Reyna finally spoke up and Lily fumbled with her robes.

"I can tell..." Lily spoke, "I feel so much better now that I cut him off. I know I should feel bad ━━"

"I don't," Reyna mumbled, earning a look of 'not now!' from Alice.

Severus and Lily have been lifelong friends before Hogwarts and Reyna did feel a twinge of sympathy. To lose the one being you call your person.

She couldn't imagine losing Regulus.

"I'm sorry," Reyna apologized, "I shouldn't have said that."

Lily lifted a tiny smile, "Don't worry, not offended whatsoever. He called me a mudblood...someone with foul blood."

"Now you listen here young lady!" Alice addressed sternly. "That name must not be named in this compartment or anywhere!"

"When I see that greasy-haired bat I'ma beat the shit out of him!"

"Violence is never the answer." Dorcas only to earn cries of unison of the words, "SHUT UP." ringing the compartment.

Dorcas let out a squeal and hid behind Alice.

Reyna seemed to agree to the plan of hexing Snape. The compartment door opens to reveal Regulus Black, Finn Nott, and Rafael Nott.

"Reggie!"

All summer they've been apart. His hair has gotten longer and grown a few inches. The Black embraced the girl.

"Oh get a room!" Marlene cried out in annoyance.

The curly-haired smirked slowly and pulled Reyna by the waist causing the blonde to yelp.

"Cya guys later!"

The Gryffindors, Sonia, Rafael, and Finn all groaned, knowing the two were most likely going to go snog in a compartment.

Regulus and Reyna wasted no time finding a compartment and embracing one another.

The Black wanted nothing more than to kiss her, touch her, hold the love of his life and tell her about his troubles and fears. 12 Grimmauld Place hasn't been a pleasant stay.

His hands slid a fallen lock behind Reyna's ear. "I missed you so much."

Without hesitation in the slightest, she raised her hand and held his cheek. "You've gotten pale...is everything alright?" Reyna questioned worriedly. Words seeping like honey into his ears.

He missed hearing her voice. Regulus lifted his hand and grazed the bottom of her lip as his eyes wandered at her appearance.

Reyna's heart skipped a beat.

"R━━Regulus what are you?"

"The next compartment will hear us." Reyna blushed, with each step she took she found herself back against the compartment doors.

He closed the distance between the lips grazing against hers. Reyna desperately wanted to smash her mouth against his.

"We'll be quiet," Regulus murmured and Reyna wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer for a kiss.

After pulling away. Reyna now sat on his lap combing through his hair as held her close.

She knew something was wrong and Reyna didn't want to push him. "What's wrong Reggie."

"My parents...they've been putting all their hopes on me. I━━I can't do this. They expect me to restore the family name and become a Death Eater."

All summer his parents would nag him, fill him with thoughts of blood purity, and told him that it was an honor to become a follower of Voldemort.

"We'll figure out a way━━"

"Dammit Reyna! There's no way of getting out of this." Regulus cried out in frustration that he stopped when he noticed Reyna flinch.

Guilt swarmed his grey eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, you're angry and scared," Reyna whispered, burying her face against his neck. "There's always a way...don't give up now."

Regulus placed a pepper of kisses on her cheek, "We'll figure something out."

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷  Double chapter! AH thanks for 15k guys! This means a lot to me because I didn't expect so many people to read it.