046; PAPER RINGS [ rewritten ]

❨   𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

❨   𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.   ❩
★ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ★
046. ┊ PAPER RINGS
❰ regulus black you are a softie ❱

 ┊ PAPER RINGS❰ regulus black you are a softie ❱

★ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ★

Now they were home at the Thornhill Estate where Reyna and Regulus sat in the dining room

Now they were home at the Thornhill Estate where Reyna and Regulus sat in the dining room. Their parents sent them here while those who have been followers of Voldemort for years stayed.

Seeing as Regulus just joined along with Barty and Severus they were commanded to leave until further notice. While they were on their way out of the room they were looking at Regulus in a sight of envy, seeing as the two didn't receive their first task from the Dark Lord himself.

Regulus opened his eyes and his rabid breathing stopped when he spotted Reyna in the kitchen with Dorota cooking in the kitchen.

"Reggie, please you have to eat something." Reyna pleaded, setting the spaghetti plate down on the table.

"How can I eat when all I can see is his eyes staring deep into my soul?"

"D━Does it hurt?" Reyna eyed his arm. The dark mark decorating his flesh. A serpent haunting her eyes as she glanced at her fiance's hollow features.

The boy swallowed the lump in his throat to avoid a cry from escaping. "It's fine..."

"You and I both know that's a lie." said the blonde sadly. Reyna sat on Regulus' lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, placing the side of her head against his chest.

Regulus didn't hesitate to bring her closer, inhaling her vanilla scent. "I can't tell you anything about the tasks...I cannot risk losing you....you're all I have." his lower lip wobbled, each word made Reyna choke back a sob.

His parents didn't love him as any other mother and father should. Sirius is too far gone and Reyna was still here with him despite his wrongdoings.

"I'm here darling...I am here and I will never leave you." Reyna brushed away his tears. "We can figure this out together....occlumency, Cissy taught me, she can perhaps teach you!"

Regulus laughed softly for the first time in a while. "You and Cissy have similar minds. She offered to teach me, the rest is up to you to teach me at Hogwarts."

In a blink, Dorota came into the room placing side dishes down at the table. "Dorota is finished, Miss Reyna!

"Thank you, Dorota. You are excused for the rest of the day."

Just when Dorota left, the sound of flames from the living room alerted the two and quickly they got up to see who it was.

When they arrived in the cozy living room, Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy stood waiting for them.

Narcissa sighed in relief and walked over to embrace her cousin. "Oh thank Salzar you are safe...Oh Reggie I am so sorry."

"The Dark Lord excused us so we decided to come here to check on you both." Lucius came over and hugged the blonde.

Reyna accepted Lucius' gesture and pulled away from his hold. "So it's true then, the Occlumency lessons. Cissy can teach him. Hogwarts start's in two months. The Dark Lord won't summon him until a week before."

"Then we better can started then." Narcissa smirked. "And don't worry about Bella, she won't be a problem. Rodolphus and Bellatrix are going to be in Romania doing a favor for the Dark Lord."

The summer flew by slowly and Thornhill has become pleasant now that Regulus has been staying. Their parents thought it would be nice for the two to spend time with each other, seeing as they were going to get married next year.'

Penelope and Silas have been staying at their second Mansion in France for vacation.

Sixteen. Reyna and Regulus were both sixteen year old's forced to come to terms that their perfect lives are ruined. The only good thing was having each other.

"What are we doing here Reggie?"

Regulus took of the blindfold to reveal the gardens of the manor. The blonde turned around to see Black standing there holding out a golden neckace with an engagement ring attached.

"This belonged to Aunt Druella, she gave it to me a few months back. I didn't like how things turned out...I mean I actually hoped that one day I get to purpose to you myself without our parents setting everything up and I didn't even get to ask the question --- "

Regulus knew how uncomfortable she was getting married at seventeen straight out of Hogwarts. Both of them were young. So he decided to get a necklace instead to assure her that they'll take each thing one step at a time.

"You're rambling again." Reyna chuckled and Regulus became flustered.

Regulus crossed his arms and pouted, "I don't appreciate you teasing me! I am trying to be serious."

"Yes, I'll marry you Regulus Arcturus Black, you are such a softie." the De Martel laughed in disbelief as the curly haired boy grinned.

Regulus put the necklace on and smiled at her wholeheartedly. "I love you. And because of that I'm so selfish for asking you to stay by my side forever."

"I love you too," Reyna earnestly and embraced him. She lifted up her head and kissed him. Regulus' arm snaked around her waist and pulled her closer.

He wanted nothing more than for this moment to last forever.

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷  THIS IS SUCH A SHIT CHAPTER!! I'm trying yall.