056; COMPARTMENT SHARING [ rewritten ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ ↳ ❛ are you worried now? ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟲 ╱ ╱  ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ
↳ ❛ are you worried now? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟲 ╱ ╱ ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"I cannot believe you said that." Sirius cackled like a hyena.

They were riding the Hogwarts Express to the castle and as usual. Reyna made her visit to the Marauders compartment. Reyna had treats in her hand, giving each boy ( including Lily ) a bag of mini chocolate chip cookies.

James was no better, he was clutching his stomach and found it hard to breathe. He was glad that his friend had grown a backbone to kick a few pegs off Penelope De Martel.

His mother and Penelope have this feud going on for many years. Yet their son and daughter got along quite well. "Oh, Reyna you are officially my favorite sister." Sirius wheezed, wiping his tears.

"I'm your only sister-in-law, you're getting dipshit." Reyna rolled her eyes, "Well I mean maybe you'll have another. Lily and James are so going to get together and then Lily's going to get knocked up by James for sure."

Lily did a spit-take in her pumpkin pastry, "knocked up?!"

Sure James and Lily started seeing each other last year behind their friend's backs. They officially brought their relationship out to the open this year and this was a bit too much for them. Then again, Reyna was a blunt person.

"That just reminds me of the bet we had a long time ago," Remus realized, munching on a chocolate bar.

"Sorry, I'm lost," Lily stated obviously confused.

"Oh no," Reyna chuckled. "We have this bet going on where the Marauders and I might get a girl knocked up, or in my case, I get pregnant before I graduate."

"That's so barbaric!" Lily cried out, whether it was in amusement or face looked like she wanted to laugh at the silly bet.

"We have our Galleons on Sirius," said James, snickering at Sirius' reaction.

Sirius groaned and rolled his eyes, "Real funny, the lot of you ganging up against me." though there was a hint of wonder in his eyes, no doubt thinking about his girlfriend Marlene.

"It's fun teasing you, Sirius." Remus laughed.

Peter seemed entertained by the atmosphere in the compartment but hasn't said a word. Reyna wondered if she should confront him and ask if everything was alright.

"So now what else happened at the dinner party."

"How was your guys' break?" Reyna questioned.

James and Sirius launched into their story of how they got a muggle motorcycle. Remus spent his days in transition, reading, and drinking coffee on his rooftop. Lily invited James to Petunia's wedding.

From what James described Vernon Dursley, Petunia's husband was a walrus. Lily didn't stop him with the insults, she too didn't think of Vernon as a bright person.

"Is he really that bad?"

Lily brought out a picture from her bag from her mini scrapbook. There stood Petunia beside a large man.

"Oh my..." Reyna gulped like she tasted something wrong. "Wow."

"That's all you have to say? his suit buttons look like they want to pop off!" Sirius went into another laughing fit. Reyna scoffs and hands the picture back to the Evans.
Lily was trying her best to not say anything snidely rude to her new brother in law, however, she couldn't find anything she had in common with him. Except he was like all the other gits they knew at school like Ambrose Mulciber.

The compartment door slid open to reveal Regulus shooting glares at the Marauders, ignoring Lily but sending a loving look at the sight of Reyna sitting beside his brother.

"Rey, there you are."

"Reggie, sorry I was too caught up with everyone. I'll see you guys later."

A chorus of goodbyes filled the compartment and deafened once the door slides shut. Regulus grabs her hand and guides her to an empty compartment with just the two of them.

"So any luck finding out what your father meant?" Regulus asked.

"No idea, I plan to ask Drea if she knows anything." Reyna took a deep breath and looked out the window. "Can you believe we are already into this new Year and the world has become so cold Reg."

The attacks increased over break. "We're only sixteen Reg, I don't feel like dying so young. I want to live, is that so selfish to ask that?"

Regulus brushed a loose piece of her hair behind her hair and shook his head, "There's nothing wrong with that. I dragged you into this whole Death Eater mess."
'
"I have a plan, but I cannot tell you yet. It's too risky." Regulus murmured.

The blonde frowned and peered up at him, "When you put it like that, it makes me feel worried."

Regulus pressed his lips against her soft ones, taking Reyna by surprise. He pulled away and chuckled at her shy expression. "Now are you worried?"

"Shut up and kiss me you fool."

The Black didn't hesitate to obey her words. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap. Reyna placed her hands on each side of his face and kissed him again in a desperate manner.
They didn't realize how long their blissful moment lasted until the compartment opened to reveal Ambrose Mulciber and Evan Rosier.

"Oops I didn't realize that this compartment was taken. Everywhere else is full." Evan explained to his Slytherin acquaintances. Severus and Barty stood behind them trying to avoid looking anywhere at the two Pureblood's inside the compartment

Annoyance crossed Regulus' features, "Well you were interrupting something, off you go I don't care."

He'd much rather go back to what happened moments ago.

"Just let them sit here ─ I honestly don't care." Reyna tried to climb down from Regulus' lap but his hands were firmly placed around her waist in a pocessful manner.

"Regulus, what are you doing?" Reyna hissed quietly, flustered at the many eyes on them.

"How else are we going to fit into this compartment darling?" Regulus feigned innocently.

The rest of the train ride was awkward. The atmosphere was tense but Evan seemed to be the only one trying to ease it.

"So what did you guys do over break?"

"I'm not sure you'd like to hear Evan," Regulus said, implying something that was completely off guard to the Barty and Severus.

Mulciber whispered beside Severus, "Jealous?" he asked smirking at the seething raven haired boy, glaring at the Black who had his arms securely around Reyna on his lap.

The hint of the smirk on Black's face made it known that he was doing this to rile him up.

"Shut up."

She could feel Barty's stare drilling at her figure.

"Family dinners," Reyna stated bluntly not before sending her love a look of disbelief.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ jealous Regulus is my favorite Regulus