018; HE'S YOUR BROTHER [ rewritten ]

Chapter Eighteen ⠀⠀ he's your brother

NEWS OF SIRIUS BLACK'S DISOWNMENT SPREAD ACROSS HOGWARTS LIKE A PLAGUE

Reyna took notice of how happier he was living with the Potters now. Secretly, the De Martel was glad that he was well and okay. At least he had a roof to live under now that he left Grimmauld.

A day hasn't gone by since Reyna got back and not a word has been said to either Black brother and the De Martel was absolutely livid at their cold exchanges.

"Sirius Orion Black!"

The Marauders turn around to find a stunning blonde that's definitely gotten a glow up over the summer judging by the mouth-dropping bystanders of boys and girls alike.

Sirius threw his arms out, awaiting a hug from his favorite person ( besides James and Remus of course ). "Buttercup! You're looking absolutely gorgeous as always."

Except he was greeted with a hand colliding the right side of his face. A loud smack echoed the hall.

Reyna De Martel slapped Sirius Black.

Well, it isn't the first time (━━ which is a whole other story ).

"Shove it, you....you dog!" Reyna screeched. The others behind him snickered at their exchange.

"What the bloody fuck woman?! It's the first day!"

Peter dropped his books in mere awe and Remus sighed and helped him pick up his stuff. He knew how much his friend liked the girl.

James was standing back enjoying the little brawl. "Looks like you broke your record of pissing off Reyna, again."

"You and Regulus need to talk. Do you have any idea what you've done? He's been an absolute mess...Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you left that forsaken place but not saying goodbye to your brother Sirius?" Reyna whisper-yelled.

Sirius browns knitted before contorting in anger, "First of all, my deranged mother was kicking me out under five minutes before she hexed me. I think I didn't have much time to chit chat with brother dearest considering the fact that he also hates my guts."