𝐯. NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN [ rewritten ]

Chapter Five ⠀⠀ never speak to me again

  Reyna De Martel sat at a bench outside the gardens of Hogwarts

Reyna De Martel sat at a bench outside the gardens of Hogwarts. She finally lost Sonia through the crowd after she figured out her secret.

The truth was she indeed had a crush on Regulus at some point but then she remembered asking him once if he liked anyone at school.

He did in fact say that he was interested in someone and Reyna didn't want to lose her best friend, so she didn't say anything.

Then there was her crush on Severus. That turned into dust the moment he said mean things behind her back, making rumors of how her parents abused her at home.

Those rumors immediately shut down thanks to Regulus, Finn, and Rafael. Sonia slapped Pandora Parkinson for commenting about it in class.

And the next day Parkinson got a Howler from her mother and threatened to drop her in the streets if she didn't apologize.

"Finally, there you are!"

She groaned when she heard Sonia's voice and immediately stood up, only to be shoved back down.

Sonia stood in front of her arms crossed. "Explain."

"Okay so maybe I did have a crush on him when we were kids up to the second half of the second year."

"What the hell happened then?" Sonia demanded, feeling quite baffled that her own best friend didn't tell her this.

"He said he liked someone else."

Instead of getting angry and planning on finding the Black to set him straight, she burst out laughing hysterically.

The De Martel blinked in surprise and was a bit worried for her friend. "Sonia, are you alright?"

"No, I'm not alright! You think Regulus is crushing over some other girl is what's so funny!"

The girl puffed her mouth closed in embarrassment, cheeks reddening at how ridiculous she sounded. "He said so himself!"