034; HE'S FALLING AGAIN [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

033. ┊HE'S FALLING AGAIN
❪ i'm catching feelings again. ❫

BARTY CROUCH JR KNEW IT WAS WRONG

BARTY CROUCH JR KNEW IT WAS WRONG. Falling for the wrong girl again. He thought his little crush stopped in the second year, instead, when he befriended her in Potions last year those hidden feelings came back after he tried to lock it away from his heart, sealing it with a key so those emotions will never be out again.

He was fucking screwed.

Inhaling the fumes of the smoke from his cigarette. A habit he picked up right after his mother left him with Barty Crouch Sr.

Sometimes he wondered if she even fought enough for him. Knowing if Cybelle did her hardest was enough for him. Deeply Barty knew that Cybelle, a Healer wasn't anything compared to his father's high status at the Ministry.

"What have I told you about smoking?" Reyna asked sternly, channeling her inner mother hen mode.

They were partners again for Potions and during the break, they decided to work together on their Potions essay outside. Currently, Reyna and Barty sat against a tree doing their papers but also messing around with magic.

Reyna was currently raising flowers in the air wearing a calm expression.

"It's a coping mechanism. Just like how you think doing homework is a coping mechanism." Barty snickered.

"Oh shush Barty, are you still planning on writing to your mother like you were considering?"

Barty's lips brushed against the cigarette and puffed out smoke, "I doubt she'd answer...not once has she written a letter to me. To hell with her."

Reyna gulped and blinked down at her paper. "I'm sure she's trying to get into contact with you as well..."

She saw her friends waving her over and Reyna quickly packed her things. "I'll talk to you at dinner. Cya Barty!"

He watched her get up and scurry off into the arms of Sonia Patil and a couple of Gryffindor girls.

Reyna's blonde locks cascaded down her back and she turned her head to look back at Barty one more time and waved.

Once she was lengths away he stepped on his cigarette snd gritted his teeth, "Fuck."

"Since when did you start hanging around with Crouch?" Marlene asked while they were walking to the gardens.

Reyna shrugged, "Since last year. We've been Potion partners because Sonia over here loves to distract me in Potions."
"Hey! It's not my fault that Slughorn's lessons make me wanna sleep for an eternity." Sonia frowned and the girls laughed at her comment.

Lily on the other hand actually enjoyed his class." His class isn't boring!"

"Says the girl that gets straight Oustandings and a star student." Alice countered. She did well in Potions as well but wasn't nearly as good as Lily or Reyna.

"Potions is a wonderful class." Reyna praised and Sonia snorted. The blonde shot her friend a small glare.

She spotted the four Marauders huddled at the Whomping Willow. "I'm going to go see James and the others but I'll meet you at lunch." she refered to Sonia, seeing as they sat at the same table.

"Yeah, yeah." Sonia rolled her eyes but eyed the familiar Lupin boy in concern. She noticed the bandage on his arm.

Reyna made her way over to the four boys. "You guys aren't exactly discreet."

"James is thinking of asking her at Lunch. Let's just hope he doesn't stutter or mess up."

The De Martel snorts and brought a hand to her mouth to muffle her laughter. James eyed her in offense, "That's uncalled for Dove."

Although the De Martel didn't participate in helping Moony with the full moon, she was an honorary member due to the fact that she helped with the map and also became an Animagus.

Her Patronus was Dove.

"If it makes you feel more confident, she does talk about you."

This caused James to pay attention to the blonde, "Does she?!" he sounded excited.

"Yes. Yes she does. I think she's finally noticing you other than being a prat most of the time━━"

"Hey!"

"I'm just saying whatever you are doing is working!"

James pouted and the others chuckled.

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ This is a shitty chapter ( I've been busy lately )