057; ENOUGH IS ENOUGH [ rewritten ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ ↳ ❛ i found out something ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟳 ╱ ╱  ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ
↳ ❛ i found out something ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟳 ╱ ╱ ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

These were desperate times where not only were they not safe in the castle, but they weren't safe anywhere near it.

There was an attack on Diagon Alley months ago, and now Hogsmeade. Nobody was seriously injured or dead. Just minor wounds, but it didn't help the fact that Regulus was behind one of those masks.

It didn't make Reyna feel better at the many looks she received from her friends, not of loathing, but in awe of how someone as nice as her could stay with someone like Regulus Arcturus Black.

She knew that her other friends Finn Nott and Rafael Zabini were following the Dark Lord's footsteps. Joining the ranks to appease their parents, and hopefully live a world cleansed from muggleborns and anyone not fully magic.

Reyna sat in her room, for one she felt glad that Slytherin students get their own room because that way, the girls wouldn't see her true emotions of how she feels about what conspired hours ago.

An owl stopped by her window and Reyna scrambled out of her bed.

The Ministry is investigating the case. Vincent is on the case and told me that you were alright. I am so sorry that you had to witness that whole thing.

Andrea

"Reyna,"

Turning around she is faced to her fiance Regulus. Hair disheviled like he ran through it a couple of times. His eyes tired and completely exhausted.

A whimper escaped his throat and Reyna finally cracked. "Oh Regulus." she rushed over and embraced him tightly. The boy wrapped around her waist protectively, like she was an illusion. But she was real.

"I ── I didn't mean to, I promise! It's ──"

"I know baby I know," Reyna sobbed. "I was so worried and scared."

Regulus brushed his nose against the crook of her neck, inhaling her vanilla scent. His back collided to the wall as he continued to hug her tightly. "Are you hurt? I swear if they touched you ──"

"No, nothing happened to me at all. Nobody suffered any major injuries. We were so lucky to leave right away." Reyna sniffled.

Silence fell between the two. They were now sitting on the floor, embracing each other like it was their last. Only the sounds of the thunder and rain filled the room. Regulus' chin nuzzled against her the top of her head. "Are your friends alright?"

"They're fine...just spooked."

"That' perfectly understandable."

Reyna pulled out a sleeping draught from her school bag. "I lied to Promfrey about having trouble sleeping. I thought you might use this to help you sleep better."

The Black hugged her tighter. "I don't deserve this, why do you always insist on helping me?"

"Because I love you, you git. Even though you piss me off with your stupid decisions."

"The Order will always be open for you Reg. Andy and Drea miss you very much. But I know you won't accept it because of your parents."

"I want nothing more than to fight for the right side...but my family and Bellatrix are what's keeping me from choosing. However, I figured something out during the break. After what happened hours ago I think it's finally time I do something to change everything."

His next words seemed to have struck awe in the blonde.

"What do you know about a horcrux?

END OF ACT FOUR

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ this is a short ass chapter but i have a question for you all. How would you feel if I wrote a Prequel where I wrote "Celeste Black and Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone" and it would be a reaction book of the Marauders Era.