33; TUTORING MISHAPS [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

033. ┊TUTORING MISHAPS.
❪ you both can kiss your test scores goodbye. ❫

REGULUS SAT DOWN ACROSS FROM BARTY JR CROUCH

Barty already knew what was coming and rolled his eyes, "If you are here to do the whole boyfriend speech then kindly fuck off with the interrogation mate. You aren't scary."

"What do you want with Reyna? I know that you have the Dark Mark. Cover that up more before you get exposed, why don't you?"

The Crouch discreetly raised his robe sleeve and glared, "What do you want?"

"I want to meet the boy that my girlfriend befriended, that's all," Regulus stated but the tip of his tongue spouted nothing but lies.

He's jealous deep down that Reyna went out of her way to befriend this boy. They even sneaked off in the middle of the night to visit downtown London.

"I have no motive with Reyna whatsoever...she's just different that's all."

Regulus could see what he meant. Reyna De Martel was exceptionally kind and cunning. Witty for her age and a brilliant Witch. What's not to love about her?

"She's just a friend. So your girlfriend can't have guy friends now?" Barty smirked, "Unless you're jealous."

This time Regulus snapped at him, "I'm not jealous."

"Are too!" Barty countered.

"Shut up!" Madam Pince hissed behind a stack of books she organized.

Both of their heads bowed in embarrassment at the eyeballs on their forms, overhearing the loud conversation.

They didn't notice footsteps approaching them. Reyna De Martel chuckled slightly at their childish squabble. "Both of you are idiots, you know that?"

"Rey!"

"Princess!" Barty cried out happily.

Regulus once again shot him daggers. "Don't call her that━━"

"Princess." Barty interrupted smugly and Regulus lunged across the table. Before he could land a hit Reyna already had a grip on the back of his robes to hold him from attacking.

"Bloody hell Reggie what's with you picking fights in the library? First Snape ━━ which i'm not mad about ━━ but Barty? Seriously I will ━━"

Regulus pouted and crossed his arms. He looked absolutely ridiculous, "Tell him that I can only call you Princess."

Reyna chuckled nervously, "Good luck with that, he's hard to crack."

"Can you help me with Transfigurations as you promised?" Barty asked.

The Black frowned at his words, "Wait I thought you were helping me with Transfigurations?"

She chortled a bit and shrugged her shoulders nervously, "I may have told you to meet up with me at the same time?"

Immediately, Regulus stood up from his chair and stubbornly shook his head, "No way! I am not working with him."

"Me either," Barty added, also standing up.

However, their fight ended when Reyna grabbed them by the ears.

Regulus winced and tried to pull away only to make it worse. "Ow ow ow!"

"What the fuck!"

Madam Pince shrieked but knew better than to mess with the De Martel. Even the librarian was frightened.

"Both of you quit it and sit the fuck down or else fail the test tomorrow!"

begrudgingly the boys slumped back in their seats knowing better than to anger a Veela.

Reyna hummed in satisfaction and also sat down at her designated seat between the boys so if there was another catfight,

"Now where were we?" Reyna's eyes twinkled.

For the first time, Barty and Regulus seemed to share a mutual understanding.

Never mess with Reyna De Martel.

Hours later Regulus and Reyna found themselves laying on the sofa of the Slytherin common rooms.

The Black was listing all the things he disliked about Barty, "He's bothersome, rude, and he calls you those cheesy names."

Reyna bursts out laughing and stopped when he shot her a small glare, "Reggie he's always been like that. Honestly, he doesn't like me like that. To be honest he does it to rattle your skin."

Regulus 'hmphed' and pouted once more. He leaned over and peppered kisses all over Reyna's face. "Good because you belong to me."

"I'm not a broom Regulus Arcturus Black."

He quickly apologized, making her giggle a bit. "I didn't mean it like that!"

"I'm just joking with you." Reyna grinned and placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you always."

"To the moon and back."

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ Pretty much a kinda short chapter. I wish I can write more but I'm busy thinking of plots rn for two new fics I want to write.