Information

Hi welcome to Playing with fire. Here is some information on our main character in the book.

Clarissa Adori

Full Name: Clarissa Scarlett AdoriDate Of Birth: July 2nd 1980Parents: Veronica Adori and Micheal Adori Blood Status: Powerful and wealthy purebloodGodmothers: Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix LestrangeGodfathers: Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy Eye ...

Date Of Birth: July 2nd 1980
Parents: Veronica Adori and Micheal Adori
Blood Status: Powerful and wealthy pureblood
Godmothers: Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange
Godfathers: Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy
Eye Colour: Aqua Marine
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Best Girl Friend: Daphne Greengrass
Best Boy Friend: Theodore Nott
Equal: Draco Malfoy
Brother: Tyler Adori (older by 2 years)
Nicknames: Clara (Tyler, Marcus, Adrian, Cassius, Daphne, Tracey, Millicent, Theo) Princess (Marcus) Clarissa (Draco, Her parents and their friends) Adori (Golden Trio, Pansy Parkinson, Draco, Blaise Zabini, Crabbe, Goyal, everyone else in the year) Slytherin Princess (Everyone in school) C (Theo, Blaise, Marcus, Adrian and Cassius)
Enemies: Hermione Granger and Pansy Parkinson
Status: Most popular girl in Slytherin, more commonly known as the Slytherin princess. Every girl wants to be herself or her friend, every boy in Slytherin, some Ravenclaws and a few Hufflepuff want to go out with her. Hated by all Gryffindors but she doesn't care for their existence. Extremely attractive and feisty. Really mean to those whom she hates and who picks fights with her and is known for it. Has Pureblood beliefs and is prejudice. Leader of the Slytherin Heathers, the group includes herself, her best friend Daphne Greengrass and two other girls called Tracey Davis and Millicent Bulstrode. She's the Slytherin princess, she wins always.

Here are some pictures of other characters in the story.

Draco Malfoy: