Chapter 21: The Triwizard Tournement

CLARISSA'S POV:

I'm leaving to go to Hogwarts for my fourth year in an hour. I had already packed last night, I do my hair and make up and choose out a trendy looking outfit. A white, knitted sweater, a green, plead skirt with a slit on my right leg, a pair of black heels curtesy of the Malfoys for my birthday present and a necklace of the Adori coat of arms/symbol.

 A white, knitted sweater, a green, plead skirt with a slit on my right leg, a pair of black heels curtesy of the Malfoys for my birthday present and a necklace of the Adori coat of arms/symbol

I look as good as the night of the World Cup

I look as good as the night of the World Cup. When I'm finished, it's already time to leave, I rush downstairs with my trunk, and owl, my wand tucked away in my skirt pocket. We use floo power to get to Kings Cross, it's unbelievably busy here. We run through the wall and every boy I walk past stops what they were doing and start staring at me, Tyler glares at every one of them, he had gotten a lot more over protective over the summer. We both bid our parents goodbye and got on the train, he gets my trunk and I get the owls, we stick together until I find the girls, he hands me my stuff and I give him his cage, he then proceeds to find the boys. The moment I step into the compartment, they all start fawning over my new appearance.

"None of the boys will be able to take their eyes off you," Millicent chuckles.

"Parkinson won't know what's hit her," Tracey gasps.

"Montague will regret all of his life decisions," Daphne smiles. I thank them all and sit down next to Daphne and across from Tracey. We chat for a while all about our summers and stuff, then we hear a knock at the door.

"Could you get that for me Millicent?" I ask, she nods and opens the compartment door, she sits back down and Malfoy strides in, Crabbe and Goyal following him. He stops in front of me and looks me up and down, I raise my eyebrows at him.

"May I help you or are you just gonna stare at me until Christmas?" I ask sassily. He rolls his eyes at me.

"It's true then, the rumours," he states.

"What rumours?" I say, my voice rising, I stand up quickly.

"About how much fitter and beautiful you became over the summer," he replies, eyeing me up and down again.