Chapter 50: Wedding Preparations

CLARISSA'S  POV:

Draco and I are now planning our wedding and have set a date. We're getting married on August 14th, so in twelve days time. The ceremony is happening on a cliff top at sunset in Barbados, it's going to be so beautiful, and having the reception/party at Adori Manor. Daphne as my Maid of Honour, has been driving herself insane to the point of stress with the planning, constantly saying that is has to be the most perfect event and scolding and scowling at the florist, suppliers and chefs, Aunt Narcissa, Mother and Aunt Bella always backing her up. I'm only allowed to add my opinions, that's about it really, Draco isn't allowed any part of it whatsoever, only his suit and ring. The Batchelorette party was a blast, we all got absolutely hammered and we got the worst hangover ever, it was totally worth it though.

Today we're going shopping for dresses, because the Death Eaters have taken over the Ministry, Bella can go as herself. I still need to find the perfect dress, shoes, veil, something new, something blue, accessories, bridesmaids dresses, bridesmaids shoes and accessories. We walk through London to a bridal store, we walk in and Daphne squeals before running to the dresses, I laugh at her eagerness. We all take a glass of complementary champagne and look through the dresses, I know that I want green bridesmaids dresses, to represent Slytherin of course.

"Be careful though ladies, we don't want to upstage the bride," Mother says with a smile, I roll my eyes and giggle.

I look through the rack and I think I've found the perfect one.

"Hey girls, I think I've found you a bridesmaids dress!" I call, Daphne, Tracey, Millicent and my other bridesmaid my cousin, Audrey, come rushing over. I hand them all the dress in their sizes and they sprint into the changing rooms, I chuckle and sit down with the adults, waiting for them to reappear.

About five minutes later, they come out looking breathtaking. I cover my mouth and nose with my hands and stand up. The dress is pale green with no sleeves, it just hangers around their neck in an elegant way, it has a sash around the waist and the skirt flows down to the floor, this is definitely their dress.

 The dress is pale green with no sleeves, it just hangers around their neck in an elegant way, it has a sash around the waist and the skirt flows down to the floor, this is definitely their dress

"That's it, that's the one!" I exclaim.

Mother, Aunt Bella and Aunt Cissa find their dresses as well. Bella chose a black, frilly dress, Narcissa found a simple purple one and Mother found a navy blue dress, they will look like queens.

Now it's time to find my wedding dress, I'm very picky so this is going to take a while. The lady who works here is being helpful, she picks out dresses for me to try on, I pick the closet one and take it into the changing room. It's long sleeved with a satin top that shows a lot of cleavage, not that Draco would mind but Father would, it has a Lacy skirt that goes down to the floor.