Chapter 32: Are We Finished?

CLARISSA'S POV:

I sit at breakfast in the Great Hall with my friends. We're having a rather pleasant conversation when we hear a high pitch giggle, assuming it's just Parkinson, I ignore it, but my friend's don't.

"Clara?" Millicent says.

"Hmm," I answer, looking up from my fruit.

"We don't think your going to like this but um," Daphne states pointing to the door. There, Draco is walking in with Greengrass attached to his arm, my eyes widen and my blood boils dangerously. I exhale a breath to keep myself under control, I get up and storm off.

DRACO'S POV:

I go to breakfast and sit down next to Greengrass, expecting to see Clara soon.

"Morning ladies, where's Clara?" I greet.

"She kinda saw you coming in with my sister and stormed off," Daphne explains. Oh damn!

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath.

CLARISSA'S POV:

I sit down on mine and Draco's couch in the Common room, and take deep breaths to try and calm myself down. The portrait opens, I dart my eyes towards it, hoping it's my brother or one of the boys, but no, it's Draco, great!

"Clarissa, I swear nothing is going on between me or Astoria!" He exclaims. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, first you don't try and push her off at the Three Broomsticks, and now you don't try to get out of her grasp this morning. Yeah, there's nothing going on," I growl and stand up facing him.

"Yeah your right there isn't anything going on, how about you and Aidan Lynch, anything going on there I should know about? You both seemed pretty cosy at the ball for your birthday," he sneers. I let out a laugh.

"So that's why you've been acting so odd and not bothering to write all summer, wow it all adds up now," I say.

"Yeah I'm surprised you noticed," he snarls.

"Whatever Draco, I have no time for this, I have class," I mutter and storm out of the room. I speed walk down to Care of Magical Creatures, Draco hot on my heels, I keep the tears in and approach the girls.

"I'm not done talking about this!" He calls from behind me, I have my back to him, I look at the girls who look back at me sympathetically.

"Well I am!" I shout over my shoulder.

"You know what!" He snaps, I quickly turn around to face him, everyone in the class was watching us intently.

"What?" I cry.

"I never gave a fuck about you anyway!" He yells. His words cut deeper than a knife, I want to cry, but I refuse to show emotional weakness.

"Who ever said I give a shit about you!" I bellow, he looks slightly taken aback by this.

"You never share your feelings or communicate! I guess I'm just a play date to you!" I shout, his eyes widen then rage spreads across his face.

"Yeah I guess so! I have no idea why I ever gave you that ring!" He roars, my eyes water.

"If that's how it is here, take your stupid ring!" I yell. I yank our promise ring off my right hand ring finger and throw it on the ground of the forest. I grab my things from off the floor and run up to the castle.

"We're over!" He calls.

"Fine by me!" I shout over my shoulder. But no, it's not fine with me, I'm crazy about him.