Chapter 53: Honeymoon

CLARISSA'S POV:

I wake up with the biggest smile on my face. I flutter my eyes open and take in my surroundings, I look down at my body that's only covered up by Draco's shirt, I see two arms wrapped around each side of my waist from behind, my back leaning onto the one underneath it as I'm laying on my side. I tilt my head to the side and see Draco's head/face nestled into my dark hair, he's spooning me from behind, clearly I'm his little spoon. Memories of last night flashes before my eyes, I smile at how amazing yesterday was. Today we leave for our Honeymoon, we're going to the Maldives, we're spending two weeks there so we can see our friends again before they go back to Hogwarts, Draco and I won't be returning. It makes me a little sad that we're not going back to Hogwarts, the best years of my life were spent there, it's where I became a Chaser for Slytherin along with the Captain for our sixth year which I was so proud about, it's where I met my friends where Draco and I became an item.

I feel movements behind my body, stirs in my hair sending vibrations down the nape of my neck, a mess of blonde hair moves into my neck and Draco's grip tightens around my waist as he pulls me closer into him. I smile and skim my fingertips over his arms and up to his knuckles. He groans and buries his head in the crook of my neck along with a quick peck.

"Good morning my baby," he grumbles into the crook of my neck.

"Morning Dray," I purr. I glance at the time and see that we have to get up because it's past 12:00pm.

"Come on we have to get up," I groan. I try to stand up but Draco throws his arms tighter around my waist.

"Nooooo!" He whines. I laugh at the little child inside of him.

"Yessss!" I respond and escape from his grasp.

(Time skip half an hour)

I'm now ready, I've showered, curled my hair, done my usual make up routine and wearing a nice outfit.

Draco is still getting ready, I swear he takes twice as long as I do, but it gives me time to put on more concealer on my chest, neck and collarbone to cover up where Draco's lips left marks on me last night

Draco is still getting ready, I swear he takes twice as long as I do, but it gives me time to put on more concealer on my chest, neck and collarbone to cover up where Draco's lips left marks on me last night. Once he's finally perfected how his hair looks, we interlace our fingers and walk downstairs to the Dining Room.