Chapter 15: Hogsmeade

CLARISSA'S POV:

I haven't really heard from Draco since that day at the Infirmary. I have been spending more time with Graham recently and there still isn't electricity for me, he's attractive and all but I'm not feeling it at all, am I incapable of love? No I can't be I love my friends and brother and Aunts and Uncles, hell I even love Bellatrix Lestrange, she's my godmother after all. According to my parents, she had a soft spot for me, Mother and her were apparently best friends, even though she's in Azkaban, my parents still oblige for me to call her Aunt Bella if she comes up in conversation. So I'm not incapable of love, I guess I just don't love him, yet anyway.

It's my second outing to Hogsmeade village, the day was perfect for it as well, it's snowing hard, outside looks like a winter wonderland. I'm so overdressed, I always am unless I'm in my Quidditch robes, I can't wait for our match against Ravenclaw next week. When we arrive, the girls rush to Honeydukes, I don't want to go in so I go for a walk instead, I decide to go up to the Shrieking Shack. When I arrive, what I see is shocking. There are Draco, Crabbe, Pike, Weasley and Granger, Draco is being dragged around on they snowy, wet floor and no one is there, Crabbe's trousers are down and Pike is on the floor. Granger and Weasley are laughing hard.

"Shut it Gryffindorks!" I snap at them.

"What in Salazar's pole is going on here!" I yell and Draco scrambles off the floor running my way. He grabs my hand and we sprint away, Pike and Crabbe following behind us. Once we are far from the Shack, Draco let his tight grip on my hand go, and stops.

"What was going on?" I half yell in shock, trying to gain my breath back.

"No idea, snow balls were being chucked at us when we were arguing with the other two, then something happened no one was even there!" Draco cries.

"That's...odd," I reply confused. The others nod in agreement. We decide to call it a day and make our way back to the castle.

DRACO'S POV:

I don't know what came over me, my natural instincts when I got up out of the snow was to take Clarissa's hand and bring her to safety. Do I like her more than a friend way?

GRAHAM'S POV:

I saw Clarissa and Malfoy running holding hands. He so likes her! Is she cheating on me with him of all people? No she couldn't be, I'll make sure Malfoy makes sure he gets the message that she's mine and mine only.

A/N: Once again I'm sorry it's so short. Love you all.

Ruby xx