Chapter 10: Odd

*Time skip to Christmas break*

Draco, Tyler, Marcus, Crabbe, Goyal and and I are the only Slytherins that stay. We have just finished the Christmas feast and I'm sitting on the cushioned window sill, watching the Black Lake slosh against the windows. Tyler and Marc are flying around and tormenting the other years, Crabbe and Goyal are probably still stuffing their faces and I don't know where Draco is. I zone out for half an hour, staring at the water. I feel someone's thumb under my chin, turning my head to look at them. It's Draco.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hi doll," he replies and offers his arm. I smile and take it, we walk over to the couches by the fire and we sit down on one and put our feet up. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat, his arms are around me, holding me close.

"Well sit down!" Draco orders to Crabbe and Goyal, I chuckle slightly at how obedient they were, Draco smirks and winks at me.

"U-um are you two together?" Goyal asks.

"No," we both reply in unison "How many times do you need to ask?" I ask rhetorically. They just shrug.

"Father sent this this morning, look!" Draco beams. I read the article and snigger. I pass it to the other two and they look horrified. I look at Draco confused, he just shrugs.

"Well don't you think it's funny! You never know the Weasleys are Purebloods, the way they behave, they're an embarrassment to the Wizarding world! All of them!" Draco states. Crabbe cracks his knuckles.

"What's up with you Crabbe?" He asks, Crabbe doesn't reply.

"Y'know I'm surprised the Daily Prophet haven't done a report on all of these attacks," Draco wonders out loud.

"I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up," I say.

"Father did always say that Dumbledore was the worst thing to ever happen to this school," he speaks.

"So did mine," I reply.

"You're wrong!" Goyal snaps. Draco gently lifts me off him and stands up, I followed suit. We stand in front of them and observe them carefully.

"You think there's someone here that's worse than Dumbledore!" Draco rages. Goyal just stares at us for a moment.

"Well! Do you!" I spit at him.

"Harry Potter," he simply states. Draco and I look at each other and smirk.

"Good one Goyal, you're absolutely right! Saint Pottah! And people actually think that he's the heir of Slytherin!" Draco spits, relief evident in his voice.

"Do either of you know who the heir is?" Crabbe asks.

"You know we don't Crabbe, we told you yesterday," Draco says and walks over to a desk, I sit back down, lying my head back on the head rest and yawn.

"Father told me that the last time the the Chamber was opened, a mudblood died. As for me, I hope it's Granger," Draco chuckles. I stand up, laugh and high five him.

"Agreed!" I exclaim, Crabbe lunges at us, Draco quickly pulls me behind him.

"What's the matter with you two, your acting very...odd!" I yell. Then they both run out of the common room.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Draco shouts after them.

"Medicine for his stomach ache!" Goyal calls over his shoulder. I'm so confused. Draco takes my hand and brings us back to the sofa, we just snuggle for the rest of the night.

A/N: Sorry it's short again

Ruby xx