Chapter 8: Words on the Wall

CLARISSA'S POV:

The Halloween Feast was uneventful, unlike last year. Last year, a troll was let into the castle, Saint Potter and his friends were apparently the ones that stopped it, whatever. Draco, Tyler, Marcus and I, along with our friends are walking back to the Slytherin common room laughing and joking about. Draco stops however and frowns, on the current corridor stood the golden trio and a cat hanging from the ceiling. This isn't the most horrifying part though, on the wall is a message written in blood, it reads, The chamber of secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir beware. The boys pull me behind them.

"Honestly, I'm not a little girl anymore, boys. I appreciate all three of you though," I mutter, they looked at me and I smile. We glare back at the golden trio.

"Enemies of the heir beware," I sneer.

"You'll be next mudbloods!" Draco spits. We all chuckle as Dumbledore comes to the scene and whisks the Holy Trinity away.

We get back to the common room, Marcus and Tyler bid us good night and proceeded to their dorm. Draco and I sit down on the couch and warmed up by the fire. We stay in comfortable silence for a couple of hours before calling it a night.

A/N: Sorry it's short, I'll try and make it longer next chapter.

Ruby xx