Chapter 20: The Quidditch World Cup

CLARISSA'S POV:
(Time skip to the day of the Quidditch World Cup that summer)

I wake up with the biggest smile on my face, today is the day, the day of the Quidditch World Cup final, Ireland vs Bulgaria. I have actually kept in contact with the players, they are at every ball my parents hold, for Christmas they even got me my own Ireland Quidditch team hoodie. Draco hasn't written to me over the summer which confused me a little, I'll be seeing him later anyways, Tyler, Mother, Father and I are going with the Malfoys, we had personal invitations from the Minister of Magic to sit in the Ministers box. I'm so excited.

(Time skip to an hour before the match)

I pick a perfect outfit out. I choose a black, long sleeve top, a plead skirt and black, suede, knee high, high heel boots. I have grown up a lot over the summer. Not just in maturity, but in looks as well. I have lost all of my baby fat, my body has gotten slimmer but I have perfect curves in the perfect places. I also got boobs as well which isn't the best, but it isn't the worst of it, my period came as well, ugh! I guess it had to at some point though. I'm not going to lie, I look even more stunning then usual, I'm only fourteen but I look like a woman. I curl my long, dark hair and applied some make up. I also paint a clover leaf on my right cheek to show I'm supporting Ireland. I grab my new bag and make my way downstairs to meet my parents and brother.

 I grab my new bag and make my way downstairs to meet my parents and brother

My Mother gasps at my appearance.

"Clarissa you look nice," she said in amazement.

"What's new Mother, I always look like perfection," I chuckle. Tyler rolls his eyes but I smack his arm. We apparate outside the stadium where we find the Narcissa, Draco and Lucius waiting for us. I'm the first one to notice them.

"Hi!" I exclaim when I walk over. Narcissa smiles warmly at me.

"Hello Clarissa, you look lovely darling," she greets and hugs me.

"Thank you Aunt Cissa, you do as well," I say as we pull away. I look at Draco, he's staring at me, his jaw close to the floor. I blush at him.

"Hello Clarissa," Lucius speaks smiling at me.

"Hi Uncle Lucius," I reply. Draco is still drooling over me, I smile at him.

"Earth to Draco," I say in a sing song voice, clicking my fingers in front of his face. He finally snaps out of it.

"Enjoying the view," I tease.

"You look beautiful Clarissa," he gushes. I blush at him, he's wearing a crisp black suit.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself," I say cheekily, he rolls his eyes. I glance at our Fathers, they are planning to scare everyone along with the other death eaters that are here. I look back at Draco, he's started staring at me again, but I notice his eyes keep flickering up to my chest. Tyler seems to notice as well, he pulls me next to him, Draco coming out of his trance again. The adults start to walk into the stadium, I follow them but I notice Tyler giving the I'm watching you sign to Draco.

 The adults start to walk into the stadium, I follow them but I notice Tyler giving the I'm watching you sign to Draco

(What Tyler did you Draco, but with a stern expression)

We are walking up the steps when we hear a familiar voice.

"Blimey Dad! How far up are we?" We turn to see the Weasleys, Potter, Granger and two more people, a man and his son, I'm not going to lie, the man's son looks attractive, wait he's the Hufflepuff Quidditch captain, major turn off.

"Put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know," Lucius taunts, I smirk and fake pouted at them.

"Father, Mother, the Adoris and I are in the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco brags.

"Don't boast Draco," Cissa reprimands, however she's failing to hold in her laughter, she smiles at me I do the same, we look at each other, daring each other to laugh.

"Theres no need with these people Draco," Mother goes on, they are about to walk away but Lucius stops Potter with his walking stick.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you," Father says.

"While you can," Lucius trails with a sickly smile before we go and find our seats.

The match was quite enjoyable, Ireland won but Krum caught the snitch. We are back in our tent which we share with the Malfoys, the parents are getting ready for the attack, Tyler is off with Marcus taunting Oliver Wood, and Draco and I are sat on the sofa, preparing for what is about to happen. Narcissa and Mother then came in front of us.

"You two stay safe alright, we will meet you both in an hour at the side of the stadium ok?" Mother orders, we both nod. They hug us both and make their way out, following our Fathers. Draco sighs and stands up, he holds a hand out to help me up. I take it and we leave the tent and walk peacefully over to the forest while screams can be heard from every direction. We go into the forest and Draco leans against a tree.

"Cool isn't it?" He asks.

"Very," I reply, shoving him to the side making space for me on the tree.

"Soon we will be able to join them," he states.

"Rather you than me, it isn't really my thing, besides, it looks tiring and those masks look really uncomfortable," I say. He chuckles.

"Ok, I'll just tell you all about it when I get home then," he says. I turn to look at him.

"What I'll just be your precious little housewife at home, making dinner for the kids," I scoff, he smirks.

"Nah, we'd be rich and have house elves to make dinner," he laughs I roll my eyes at him. I feel his arm snake around my waist. It feels new and exciting, I feel my cheeks heat up slightly, it's like electricity is running through my veins.

"You really do look hot tonight ya know," he whispers.

"Thanks," I murmur.

"Parkinson is going to be so jealous of all the attention you will get for it," he continues. I blush at his comments. Then we both see the golden trio making their way into the forest.

"Might want to hide her, you know Pottah!" Draco shouts at them, we were both really relaxed leaning up against the tree until those three came along.

"What do you mean?" Potter asks stupidly. I scoff.

"Do you not thing they can't spot a mudblood, you have seen what they're doing to muggles right? Unless you want to be upside down with you're under garments showing Granger, I suggest you stay out of sight," I torment. They look like they are about to pounce on us.

"I bet you're parents are under the masks," Weasley says. I roll my eyes.

"If they were, we're highly unlikely to tell you Weaselbee," Draco fires back, I smirk. They start to walk away.

"Keep that big, bushy head down Granger!" Draco calls after them. We then go back to relaxing and watching the scene of fire and shrieks in front of us.

A/N: Hmm they're getting closer don't ya think? Hehe

Ruby xx