Chapter 46: Vanishing Cabinet

CLARISSA'S POV:

Life is living hell right now, without Father here nothing seems right, I feel lost without him as he's the parent I've always been close with, I've always been Daddy's little girl. We've been staying at Malfoy Manor with Draco and Narcissa. Draco has already been given two tasks to complete, to fix a Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement, and to assassinate Dumbledore which really freaks him out the most. Today we're going to Diagon Alley to get our things for the following school year, and to Knockturn Alley to see the other cabinet at Borgin and Burkes. I change out of my pyjamas and into a silk, emerald green, long sleeved top, a black, denim skirt, black opaque tights and black, high top, lace up booties.

I walk downstairs, eat breakfast, then Draco, Narcissa and I floo to Diagon Alley

I walk downstairs, eat breakfast, then Draco, Narcissa and I floo to Diagon Alley. We buy our books at Flourish and Blotts, and we make our way to Madam Malkins, Draco is in a desperate need for some new robes. Madam Malkin starts Draco's robes, Narcissa and I stay behind the rack with him, Draco has been complaining the whole time about Narcissa coming with us.

"Honestly, I'm not a child in case you haven't noticed, Mother. I am perfectly capable of doing my shopping alone," he says. He shoots me a flirtatious wink, informing me that his comments aren't directed towards me, I blow him a kiss in return.

"Now, dear, your Mother's quite right, none of us are supposed to go wandering around on our own any more, it's nothing to do with being a child-," Madam Malkin says but she gets cut off.

"Watch where you're sticking that pin, will you!" Draco snaps. He strides over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and up my back.

"How do I look?" He asks.

"Handsome as ever before darling," I answer and kiss his lips softly. He smiles and walks out of the wrack to admire himself in the mirror. I sigh happily and sit back in my seat next to Narcissa, she puts her hand over mine and smiles warmly at me.

"You make him really happy through this dark time Clara. Thank you, for that. And, he really loves you," she smiles.

"I love him so much too, I'm just praying that we get through this so we can have a happy life together," I say.