Chapter 26: My Loving Boyfriend

CLARISSA'S POV:

Draco and I have been going out for over a month now, almost two, and I absolutely love it. Every girl in the school envies me way more than they used too, the whole of Slytherin house wasn't even surprised as they saw it coming, all the Gryffindors just rolled their eyes when we announced our relationship the day after the Yule Ball, Daphne and the girls are beyond themselves with delight and the boys won't stop teasing. Parkinson has been overly bitter towards me, someone is clearly jealous. Tomorrow is our first Valentines Day together and he has surprises planned, I keep trying to get him to spill but he's keeping his mouth shut and says 'All will be revealed'. I get up and ready for the day, I walk down to the stairs and see Draco talking with the Slytherin Heathers before noticing me approach them.

"Morning babe," I smile.

"Good morning darling," he replies and kisses my lips softly.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Perfectly," I answer "What're you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," they all said in unison and quickly. Suspicious, I raise my eyebrow.

"Ok..." I say.

"Breakfast?" Daphne asks.

"Sure," I reply still confused before walking out holding hands with Draco.
*****************************************************************************
(Time skip to later that night after dinner)

"I'm gonna go and change, I'll be down in a few minutes," I tell everyone and kissed Draco's cheek before going up to my dorm and changing. I change into a pair of black shorts and Draco's quidditch jersey from last year, he used it third year and it's still too big on me. I slide on my grey, bunny sliders and go back downstairs.

"Nice sliders Adori!" Parkinson sniggers, I turn and look at her, I smirk

"Thanks Parkinson, you truly admit that my sliders are better looking than your face!" I snarl. A few laughs are heard when she turns red and huffs before she storms up to her dorm in defeat. I walk over to Draco, the girls and the boys who are sat around the fireplace. Draco is on the three seater sofa with his feet up, I go over and sit in between his legs, rest my back against his chest and kick my feet up, he rests his chin on top of my head and wraps his arms my collarbone pulling me close.