Chapter 18: Over

CLARISSA'S POV:

(Time skip to April)

I haven't seen much of Draco since the time he sent that paper bird to me in class, it saddened me a little bit not gonna lie. I'm reading a book in the common room, no one else is in here, the blondie himself comes in looking over the moon. He comes over to me.

"Adori! Look at this!" He exclaims handing me a letter, I read it and gasp, a smile spreading on my lips.

"Buckbeak is getting executed! That's amazing Malfoy congrats!" I beam and hug him. He swiftly returns the hug.

"Thanks," he smiles and walks away. Graham then comes over to me, he does this whenever he sees me interact with Draco, he doesn't like seeing us both together, he basically controls who I see and it's starting to get really irritating.

"Hey baby," he greets kissing my cheek.

"Hi," I huff getting back to my book. He takes my book and places his thumb under my chin making me look at him.

"Listen I've been doing some thinking and I've realised I love you, like actually in love you," he said smiling. He looks at me, daring to say it back, but I know I can't because I simply don't love him.

"Well?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I-I don't love you," I reply looking down. I take a deep breath, I look up at him and he looks angry.

"I knew it, I just knew it!" He yells at me.

"Knew what?" I question folding my arms and standing up.

"That you like Malfoy!" He spits. I scoff.

"Wow just wow! Can't I just be friends with boys without it having to be like that!" I shout at him, we are both on our feet arguing.

"Yeah of course you can! I allowed you to be friends with Flint, Pucey and Warrington didn't I!" He bellows.

"Hold on, allow me too! You have no power over who I talk to or who I'm friends with!" I cry.

"See! I knew you had a thing for Malfoy why do you think I always approach you when he's around? I even saw and read that paper bird he gave you! You aren't to see him!" He roars, completely ignoring what I just said.

"YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY LIFE, WHO I HANG OUT WITH OR MY OPINIONS!" I yell at the top of my lungs, thank Merlin everyone is at dinner.

"WE ARE DONE, I DON'T LOVE YOU I NEVER DID! HELL I NEVER EVEN LIKED YOU THAT WAY I JUST WANTED TO GIVE US A CHANCE! BUT NOT ANYMORE, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" I shout. He looks fuming, I actually think he's going to hit me or something.

"FINE BY ME, YOU'RE A WHORE ANYWAY! SLYTHERIN QUEEN MORE LIKE SLYTHERIN SLUT!" He bellows.

"That's a lie," I hear someone behind me say, I turn around and see Tyler, Marcus, Adrian and Cassius looking angrier then ever before. Graham loses all the colour in his face. Marcus and Tyler storm towards him and pin him to the wall.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! MY LITTLE SISTER ISN'T A WHORE OR A SLUT, SHE IS GORGEOUS YOU SHALL APOLOGISE IMMEDIATELY!" Tyler growls.

"S-sorry darling," Graham groans.

"I'm not your darling anymore we're done!" I snap at him. "Oh and apology not accepted sorry not sorry!"

"Your bloody lucky we have a Quidditch match tomorrow Montague! As soon as it's done you're off the team!" Marcus glowers at him. They let him go and he scrambles up to his dorm. As soon as he was out of earshot, I break down, I slide my back down the wall and bury my face in my knees. I feel arms wrap around me, I look up to see the boys.

"Come one Clara, you did the right thing, he was a prat," Tyler soothes.

"Come on princess, he isn't worth your tears," Marcus whispers. I smile weakly at them and stand up. I hug them all and make my way up to my bed. I need a good night sleep tonight since there's a match tomorrow.

A/N: Oop Clarissa and Graham have broken up.

Ruby xx