Chapter 44: You'll Pay For This

CLARISSA'S POV:

I've got Health Class homework and we've got to do it with our bloody parters, so I've got to do it with Draco, great! I need to get it done as it's due tomorrow. I sigh and walk over to where Draco's sitting in the common room. I clear my throat, he looks up from his book at me with confused but hopeful eyes.

"We've got Health Class homework, and unfortunately we have to do it together," I explain. He smiles, nods and gestures for the seat next to him. I sigh and sit down. I hand him the interview worksheets.

"I already know half of this stuff about you," he mutters. I look at his sheet and it's true, he knows most of these things about me.

"Just shut up and ask me," I sigh. He rolls his eyes and grabs his quill.

"Have you ever been in a serious relationship?" He asks.

"Obviously," I reply, sarcasm evident in my voice.

"Can't believe they expect us to answer these stupid questions! Especially the ones about sex! What right do the teachers have to know about our love life and sex life?" He scoffs. I suppress a smirk.

"Probably my Godfather fishing for my Father about me," I state "Anyway, next question,"

"Have you ever been in love, or are you in love?" He questions with a smirk. I roll my eyes at his audacity.

"Yes," I simply answer.

"Are you in a relationship?" He asks. I open my mouth to say something but he cuts me off.

"The relationship is on hold," he answers while writing. I scoff.

"How on earth are we 'on hold'?" I ask and use air quotes as I say on hold. He puts his hand on my knee.

"Cmon Clara, you know how our relationship goes. On and off, on and off, on and off. Yeah, the reason this time was mega serious, and I get your upset with me but we'll end up together again," he says softly. I roll my eyes and shrug his hand off me.

"Whatever! Just continue the questions!" I demand.

"Do you want children, if so how many do you want?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

"Umm yes, I do want children, I'm not sure how many. Guess I'll just go with the flow, more than one though, I know that," I state. He nods. He write my answer down and starts to laugh, shaking his head.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a smile. Despite everything that's happened, seeing him smile makes me smile.

"Nothing, it's just when we were together, I used to think about our future together," he replies. I smile at the thought.

"Oh yeah, and what did you want our future to look like?" I tease.

"Well, we would get married and live together in Malfoy Manor, since your brother would inherit the Adori Manor. We would have an army of kids, we would be good parents to them, and I swear, I'd be nothing like my Father. We'd live happily ever after," he states. I feel my eyes water with happy tears.

"That sounds wonderful," I inform truthfully. He laughs and shakes his head.

"It's stupid I know I-," he starts but I cut him off.

"No, no no, it sounds amazing. But an army of kids, really?" I chuckle.

"Hell yeah! I was lonely growing up because I don't have siblings, I don't want our children to be like that, that's why I was thinking like three to five maybe," he shrugs. My eyes widen.

"Three to five bloody children! Merlin, you would say that because you don't have to push them out!" I exclaim.

We finish our homework up and go our separate ways. I can't stop thinking of how Draco wanted our future to be like, I'm so touched by it.