Chapter 49: Reunited and the Battle of seven Potters

CLARISSA'S POV:

The door burst open and so do my eyes, I shoot up and realise it's only Mother, I groan.

"Mother please just let us sleep," I moan, she rolls her eyes and pulls the covers off Draco and I, he wakes up too.

"Five more minutes Clara," he yawns. I roll my eyes at him.

"No Draco, it's me who's getting you up. There are two people downstairs who are awaiting both of your presence so make yourselves look presentable," she says.

(Time skip half an hour)

Draco and I trudge downstairs to the study. We sigh and walk in, we see Mother, Tyler, Aunt Bella and Aunt Narcissa talking to two figures, they turn around and I notice who the two people are, Father and Uncle Lucius. My eyes fill with tears of happiness and a huge smile spreads on my face, I sprint to my Father and hug him tightly, I've missed him so much.

"Father," I gasp.

"I missed you princess," he whispers.

"I missed you more," I smile. We pull away and he smiles down at me.

"I heard that you're getting married," he states, I smile.

"I am, and will you walk me down the aisle?" I ask. Happiness fills his eyes.

"Of course, princess," he replies.

(Time skip a month)

We're sat at the Malfoy's dining table, a Death Eater meeting is about to occur. Draco is sat in between Lucius and Narcissa, Bella in between Narcissa and Mother, Tyler in the middle of her and me and Father on my other side. Voldemort walks in with Nagini and sits at the end of the table, five minutes later so does Severus.

"Ahh Severus we were starting to think that you had lost your way. Come, we saved you a seat," the Dark Lord greets. Snape comes and sits down opposite Father.

"You bring news I trust?" Voldemort asks.

"It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall," Severus informs.

"I heard differently my Lord. Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the boy won't be moved until the 30th of this month, the day before he turns seventeen," Yaxley chimes in, Severus looks annoyed at him.

"This is a false trail. The Auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest to him believe that we've infiltrated the Ministry," Snape states.

"They've got that right then haven't they," a random Death Eater cuts in, most people start laughing. I stay quiet and grip Tyler's hand.

"What do you think Pius?" The Dark Lord asks the man at the other end of the table that looks quite nervous because of Nagini.

"One here's many thing my Lord. That the truth among them is not clear," he replies slowly.

"Ha, spoken like a true politician. You will I think prove most useful Pius," Voldemort chuckles.

"Where will he be taken, the boy?" He asks.

"A safe house, most likely the home of someone in the Order. I'm told it has been given every manner of protection possible, once there, it will be impractical to attack," Severus answers. Bella clears her throat.

"My Lord, I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy," she informs.

"WORMTAIL!" The Dark Lord yells. "Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet!"