Chapter 48: Traumatised

CLARISSA'S POV:

(Time skip to June)

We've been back in school for six months now. After Adrian woke up he was out of Saint Mungos in not time, he, Tyler and the boys threatened Draco with his life over our engagement, I walked in with them with their wands out and everything, the news of our engagement spread like wildfire when we got back to school, the envious looks were hilarious. Both of our plans to kill Dumbledore went pear shaped, the cursed necklace ended up nearly murdering Katie Bell in Gryffindor, and the bottle of poisoned wine got drunk by Ron Weasley, which was extremely amusing to find out. The Dark Lord is getting more impatient by the minute, so the assignation must be any day now, Draco is absolutely dreading it, and I don't blame him. We're sitting at the Slytherin table having lunch, Draco was supposed to be here half an hour ago and for obvious reasons I'm starting to get worried. I'm wrapping the table with my fingertips, bouncing my leg up and taking exhaling breaths.

"Clara, what's wrong?" Millicent asks.

"Draco was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago and I'm getting worried," I blurt. I huff.

"That's it! I'm going to go and look for him. Crabbe, Goyal, come with me will you?" I state.

With one swift motion, Crabbe and Goyal abandon their food and we swan out of the Great Hall, the two boys walking slight behind me on either side, me walking in front with my robes billowing behind me. I walk along the corridors and from one of the boys' bathroom we hear a commotion. I cross my fingers.

"Please don't be Draco. Please don't be Draco," I murmur.

We open the doors of the bathroom and burst in, the floor has flooded and their are burst pipes everywhere. Not caring whether or not my shoes get wet, I run into the bathroom and what I see is shockingly, I cover my mouth and nose with my hands and I can feel the tears coming. In front of me is Draco, covered in blood lying helplessly on the floor, and Potter standing next to me lowering his wand that was once pointing at Draco. I hurry over to my fiancé, picking his head up and placing it on my lap, stroking his wet hair out of his face. I quickly pull my wand out and try to heal the huge cuts on his torso, but it's not working.

"CRABBE, GOYAL, GET PROFESSOR SNAPE IMMEDIATELY!" I scream. I then turn my head to Potter, this is the final straw.

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU? FIRST YOU MANAGE TO GET MY FATHER AND GODFATHER LOCKED UP IN AZKABAN, NOW YOU TRY TO MURDER MY FIANCÉ! ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCK UP MY LIFE ONE STEP AT A TIME! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT EH? HMM HOW ABOUT YOU KIDNAP MY MOTHER OR NARCISSA, OR TORTURE MY BROTHER INTO INSANITY, TAKE ME OUT OF ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY'S MEMORIES SO I'M ALL ALONE? AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACTS TO YOUR PLANS?" I roar.

My godfather Professor Snape then comes in with Crabbe and Goyal, Potter flees the scene.

"Coward!" I yell after him. I'm so angry that the last time I felt like this was when I got the news about my Father and Uncle Lucius.

Snape then hovers over us with his wand, whispering incarnations and Draco's injuries.

"We need to get him to the Hospital Wing Clara," he informs.

"You two," he beckons Crabbe and Goyal over.

"Take him to the Infirmary with Miss Adori, I'll meet you there shortly," he states.

Crabbe and Goyal fling one of Draco's arms over each of their shoulders and we rush to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey rushes him onto a bed and starts tending to him. I sit at his bedside with the boys standing behind me, rubbing my upper arms comfortingly.

"This time I definitely want him dead!" I growl.

"It can be done Clarissa," Crabbe says. I wipe my eyes.