NAKED PHOTO PROTECTION

First Person

Episode: Illuminated
Chapter 55

Out of all the dumb things we've ever done, this has definitely got to be the dumbest

We're so gonna get caught.

We're sneaking into the police to steal evidence.

Said evidence is Kira's phone. The reason she needs it so badly is because she has pictures on it. Naked pictures.

I totally get it. If anyone ever saw my naked photos beside Stiles who I've sent them too and Lydia and Allison who helped me take them I'd die.

Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors...

"This one into the evidence room..." Stiles holds up a key.

"And this one's for my father's office." He shows Scott another one.

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott asks anxiously.

That's really what he's worried about. If Stiles stole his dads keys or not.

"No, I cloned them using the RFID emulator." Stiles tells him.

The what now?

"...Is that worse than stealing?" Scott asks.

Stiles replies awkwardly. "It's smarter..."

"Also not important." I add in.

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Kira says.

Scott nods and then Kira looks at us awkwardly.

I nod and turn my head away even though I'll still be able to hear everything.

Stiles scoffs. "Okay, I'll just..."

"You didn't tell them anything, did you? About the pictures?" She asks him.

"Oh, no! I just said that you have some pictures of you on your phone that you didn't want anyone to see..." Scott tells her.

Wait but I thought Kira knew that he told us about her pictures.

"What kind of pictures?" She asks.

What is happening right now.

"...Naked... pictures..." Scott says awkwardly.

So it's not those he just lied to us.

Then what is really on there?

"Oh." She says.

"Good idea!" She says brightly.

Scoot let's out a breath of relief. "Okay, cool."

"Okay." Kira says turning back to us.

"Okay." Stiles says emphatically.

"So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout, but there's always somebody at the front desk-- there's dispatch and usually a night-shifter or two. You guys are gonna use the service entrance by the dumpster, all right? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out, but Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so... if anything happens, we will run and leave you both for dead." Stiles explains.

I smile at that last remark.

Scott nods. "Got it. Thanks. Seriously, dude."

"I'd ask my dad, but you know..." Stiles says with a hint of sadness.

"No, I know. I get it." Scott reassures him.

"All right. Just, uh... hurry up." Stiles tells them sighing.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before Stiles speaks up.

"I'm sorry." He tells me.

I look at him confused. "For what?"

"Letting you go in there last night." He tells me quietly.

"Stiles what are you talking about?" I ask him.

"You could have gotten hurt." He tells me slightly louder.

"I didn't. He was after Kira." I tell him.

"He was also after anyone with glowing eyes. Okay you have glowing eyes." Stiles' voice cracks a little.

"He didn't touch me. He didn't even have time to before Kira like electrocuted him." I explain.

"If he would have tried to hurt you I wouldn't have been able to protect you." Tears fall down his face.

"Why do you think I need protection?" I ask him quietly.

"Because everyone I care about gets hurt." He cries.

"Oh baby." I say pulling him into my arms.

He sobs into my shoulder and I rub his back and run my hands through his hair.

"I got you it's okay. I'm okay. I'm here baby." I tell him.

I pull back and lean my forehead on his and wipe away his tears.

"I love you so much." I tell him.

"I love you more." He says.

After a few minutes of me holding onto Stiles I notice something moving out of the corner of my eye.

Oh no.

It's a person.

Not just any person.

It's Rafael McCall.

Oh god.

"Stiles look." I point.

"Aw, hell." He says.

"Come on, Scott." He whispers.

"Okay, I am so going to regret this. Aw..." He says.

"What?" I ask him.

He then opens the door and gets out.

"Stiles!" I whisper yell at him but it's too late.

I hope whatever he's doing works.

I sit in the car biting my nails anxiously.

Finally after what feels like forever Stiles, Scott, and Kira all walk out.

"We did it! All the pics deleted!" Kira jumps happily and I smile at her enthusiasm.

"That was awesome!" She says excitedly.

"I mean, terrifying-- completely terrifying! But kind of awesome. I've never done anything like that before. Have you?" She asks us.

"Yeah... Once or twice..." Stiles says awkwardly.

Scott nods. "Hmm..."

"It was just minor though." I add in to try and ease the tension the rose in the air around us.

Total lie but she doesn't need to know that.

We then decide why not go to the party being held at Derek's loft without his knowledge.

It's Danny and Ethan's party but Aiden is the one that suggested they use Derek's place.

Hopefully this night doesn't end in a totally disaster.

Kinda shitty and short but also like really sad at that one part. Also man you guys must be really nice and patient readers if the author just gave you two updates in a row. When's the last time that happened. Like the second book. Anyway I hope your all ready for one more chapter for this episode. We're so close to Void Stiles I can see it and I can't wait. He's so sexy. Evil but sexy. Xox