FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

First Person

Episode: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 28

We drive as fast as we can to get to the school

We drive as fast as we can to get to the school. We pull up at the same time as Scott.

"Where is she?" I say looking around for my sister.

"Over here." I hear Allison yell.

"Lydia?" I question worried.

"It's the same thing-- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." She tells us.

"...And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." She points to Stiles.

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asks her.

"Not yet..." She shakes her head.

"'Not yet?' What do you mean, 'not yet?' Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles breaths out.

She scoffs at him. "Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" He yells at her.

"Guys...?" Scott says walking away from us slightly.

"I found the dead body." He points.

We look to see where he's looking. Right on top of the school sign is a dead body.

A cop. I look closer to see it's Tara.

Oh god.

Stiles quickly calls his dad.

Before the police arrive we quickly make up a story for why we're here.

We we're driving by when sadly saw the body.

Thankfully the police believe us. Maybe not the Sheriff so much since this is another crime scene that we are at.

After we're all questioned we decide to go home. Scott and Stiles talk for a bit at the jeep and I walk up to Lydia and Allison.

"Lydia is gonna stay with me tonight. You can too if you want." Allison tells me.

"Yeah sure." I say not wanting to be alone.