IS HE EVEN BREATHING?

First Person

Episode: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 41

A few seconds after Allison is up so are the boys

Issac, Lydia, and Destiny come in from behind me.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott exclaims.

Stiles nods shivering as he gets out of the tub. "We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!"

"It was the night we were looking for the body—" Scott looks to me and Stiles.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles interjects.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison tells us.

Scott stares at her stunned. "It was me-- you almost hit me."

"We can find it." Scott turns to us.

We all just stare at them. They have no idea how long they've been out for.

"...What?" Allison questions us.

"You guys were out a long time..." Isaac says hesitantly.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles questions.

"...Sixteen hours." I tell them.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours???" Scott says I'm shock.

Deaton nods. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

We all stand around the clinic. Stiles has a towel wrapped around him and I rub his arms to keep him warm.

"No, dude-- you are not going back with them." He tells Scott.

"I made a deal with Deucalion—" He tries to say.

Stiles interrupts him. "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asks from his spot next to Allison.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott tells us.

"He trusts you more than anyone-- tell him he's wrong." Allison argues.

Deston hesitates before speaking. "I'm not so sure he is..."

"Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies." He explains.

"So, we're gonna trust him-- the guy that calls himself 'Death, Destroyer of Worlds'-- we're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asks.

Normally I would laugh at something like that but considering the circumstances I don't.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But, you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton tells us.

Then someone walks into the room.

"I'm looking for Lydia." One of the twins says. Since he's looking for Lydia my guess is it's Aiden.

"What do you want?" She crosses her arms.

"I need your help." He tells her.

"With what?" I ask getting protective of her.

"Stopping my brother and Kali..." He says.

"From killing Derek." He finishes.

Lydia leaves with who i later find out is actually Ethan not Aiden.

I have a hard time telling them apart.

Issac, Scott, and Allison leave to find something of Melissa's and something of Chris' for the boys to smell. Stiles and I got to his house to find something of his dad's.

We barge into his room and begin our search.

Stiles calls Scott and the conversation makes me laugh. He thought that Scott would smell his dad's boxers.

"Hey what about this?" I hold up some of his socks.

Stiles asks Scott and we get the okay.

I go to leave the room but I see Stiles stop and just sit on his dads bed.

"What is it?" I sit next to him.

"Is this gonna work? I mean are we going to find them?" He asks his voice cracking.

"I don't know. I hope we do but we'll never know until we try." I tell him honestly.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He says quietly.

I smile and lean in to kiss him. He kisses back immediately. We put all of our love into the kiss.

"I love you so much baby." He says as we pull away.

"I love you more." I kiss him once more lightly on the lips.

We leave and drive to the preserve.

Soon enough it's dark and raining.

"Can you even see?" I ask Stiles trying to look out the window.

"Sort of." He replies.

He decided to drive all the way into the preserve instead of having us walk.

I'm not sure if that was a good or bad idea at this point.

"Come on..." He says.

Then I feel like we're serving.

"Oh my god." I say grabbing into the anything I can.

"Whoa, sh--!" Stiles yells trying to get hold of the wheel again.

"Oh, whoa!" He says.

My head smashes against the window. I open my eyes long enough to see we hit a tree then my eyes shut.

I wake up a while later with a groan.

I turn my head and gasp at what I see.

Stiles is leaning again his window passed out.

I don't even know if he's breathing.

Okay line short but that was a cute little Stassidy scene wasn't it? I had to end it here because I have plans. We're almost to the end. Well the first end. Anyway see you soon guys.