A LOT OF THINGS ARE GOING DOWN

First Person

Episode: Anchors
Chapter 45

"Hey! Hey, you all right?" Stiles asks Scott as we walk up to him

Scott just nods.

He looks like he's in pain.

"You don't look all right, Scott." Stiles says skeptically.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask worried.

He nods again. "I'm okay."

I'm not okay something isn't right

Okay maybe reading his mind is an invasion of privacy but it had to happen.

"No, you're not." I tell him.

"It's happening to you, too-- you're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asks.

Scott is shocked. "How did you know?"

"Because it's happening to all three of you." Lydia appears behind us with a very out of it Allison.

"Well, well, well... Look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia taunts as we stand outside.

"We're not crazy!" Allison exclaims loudly.

She also looks like she hasn't sleep in weeks.

"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia laughs sarcastically.

"Alright let's just tone down on the sarcasm  and the bitchiness okay?" I say looking at my sister specially.

Scott sighs. "We did die and come back to life... That's gotta have some side effects, right?"

"We keep an eye on each other, okay? And Lydia?" Stiles turns to her.

"Stop enjoying this so much." He says before the bell rings.

Lydia shrugs. "What?"

Scott Stiles and I separate from them and head to class.

Our history teacher stands at the front. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira?"

We head a bang and turn to see a dark haired girl with her head down on her desk.

"...Or, you might not, since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school..." He says embarrassing her even more.