SAYONARA CORA

First Person

Episode: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 42

I quickly take off my seatbelt and try to shake Stiles awake

I feel him breathing and thank god for that, but he still won't wake up.

"Stiles wake up." I say tapping his face a few times.

"Stiles come on." I shake his shoulders.

"Stiles please wake up." I cry.

"I need you to wake up baby." I rub his cheek.

"Stiles wake up." I command.

His eyes open quickly and he breaths in loudly.

"Cassie?" He questions turning to me.

"Oh thank god." I pull him into my arms.

"You did it. You controlled it again. You can do it now." He whispers in my ear.

I guess I did so it. I mean I felt that feeling that I have when I do it and then he woke up.

"Come on we have to go." I tell him.

He nods and we jump out of the jeep and he grabs his bat. This time it's a metal one.

We start to run in the direction that the Nemeton should be.

It's still pouring heavily and it's hard to see but if I squint its definitely a familiar spot.

This really is where all this started. The night we went looking for the body.

"Stiles look. There it is." I point.

The closer we get I can hear people in there. Our people.

The only thing is the roof is collapsing on them.

"I can't do it! I can't hold it! I can't hold it! It's too much!" I hear Isaac say.

Stiles and I run faster.

"It's too heavy..." Allison groans.

Just as it always gives out and falls Stiles picks up his pace and puts his bat in the way.

"...I always said aluminum was better than wood." Stilinski smiles when he sees his son.

They're okay. All of them.

I jump in and pull Melissa into a hug, Stiles hugs his dad and Allison is in the arms of her father.

"Come here." I call Isaac over. He smiles and joins my hug.

We stay in there for a while longer keeping an eye on the roof.

Then the storm stops.

"Is it over?" Allison asks.

Everyone just nods.

"Cass?" I hear from next to me.

I turn to see Isaac looking at me confused.

Before I can question him I see my claws out. I see my eyes in a reflection and feel my teeth.

"I have full control now. Jennifer's gone." I smile before myself go back to normal.

"It's gonna take me a while to get use to that." Stilinski says.

We all laugh.

Stiles then calls Scott to come and get us.

This is finally over. We did it.

Jennifer is gone. The Alpha pack is no longer a threat. And I have control over my powers.

I go home and sleep. I don't even shower. Lydia stays with me for the night and tells me what happened with her.

I'm happy we're all okay.

A few days later I'm at Derek's apartment saying goodbye to Cora.

Derek thinks it's safer for her in South America.

"I'm gonna miss you." I tell her.

"I'll miss you too. I think I'll even miss Stiles a little. Well I'll miss scaring him and annoying him." She jokes.

"Please text me and call me and come and visit." I tell her.

"I'll definitely call and text but if you want to see me in person come visit me. I don't think I want to come back here for awhile." She tells me smiling.

"That's understandable." I say.

"By the way thank you for saving me life the other day. Stiles told me earlier that it was you." She thanks me.

"Yeah no problem." I pull her into a hug.

She hugs me back tightly.

"You ready?" We hear Derek ask her.

She pulls away and I see her wipe away a few tears. "Yeah."

"Be safe." I tell her and Derek as he's the one taking her.

They both nod and then leave.

Just as I'm about to leave I hear a voice.

"So you have control now?" It's Peter.

"Yeah. It was around when Jennifer was well gone I guess. Also I did what you said and I found an anchor. I found a few actually." I tell him.

"That's good. You'll need control. Who knows what's ever going to happen in this town." He says before turning around.

"Peter." I call out to him.

He turns to me. "I just want to thank you. I mean I actually learnt a lot from you. You really did help me even with I almost well you know."

He nods and smiles a genuine smile at me. "You're welcome Cass."

This time he really does leave.

He also called me Cass. He's never done that. I smile big before turning to leave.

I think Peter Hale really is turning into a better person.

There you have it folks. 3a is officially done. I'm going to put up one more chapter that will have y'all screaming. Corssidy is done. I was so sad when Cora left. Also how about that cute Casseter scene (Peter and Cass). Love you all.