DRAWN TO HIM

First Person

Episode: Overlooked
Chapter 33

After I called my mom and told her that Lydia was hurt she was on her way

The boys and I then headed the Derek's.

It took a lot of convincing but they let me come.

We run inside and explain everything to him. How's she the Darach and that she tried to kill Lydia and how she's been controlling me.

We know that him and Jennifer are together but he still believes us.

Thank god.

We go and hide and wait for Jennifer to get there to try and lie to Derek.

Too late bitch. He knows the truth.

"Derek?" She calls out.

"Derek, where are you?" She says acting worried.

Lying bitch.

"Right here." He calls out.

"Thank God!" She exclaims.

"Something happened at the recital, at the school, okay? I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear it for any of them." She fakes cries.

"From who?" Derek asks acting like he doesn't know.

"Scott, Stiles, Cassidy..." She tells him.

"They're gonna tell you things-- things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She asks him.

"What is it?" Derek asks her.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She pleads.

"I promise." He says coldness to his voice.

That's my boy.

"...They're already here, aren't they?" She asks him stepping away from him.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" She questions.

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott says as we step out.

She scoffs at him. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour-- that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. Makes perfect sense."