IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY

First Person

Episode: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 27

Episode: The Girl Who Knew Too Much Chapter 27

The drive back to my house was quiet. Not awkward like I thought. Not normal either though.

Before when Stiles and I were alone together all we did was talk. If we weren't talking we were at least holding hands or just happy.

We pull up to my house and I see Lydia's car gone.

"Listen Cassie—" Stiles starts.

"I'm sorry. Okay, I have a lot going on right now." I interrupt quickly.

"What do you mean?" He asks me.

"I'm not okay Stiles. This isn't okay. Us not talking. Us being angry with each other. Not being together." I say tearing up.

"I didn't mean it. What I said. I didn't mean it. I was just jealous and insecure. I love you so much and the thought of you and Isaac just made me so mad." He admits.

I nod. "I'm not mad anymore. I'm hurt. Even though you didn't mean it, it still hurt a lot. Hearing that coming from you, the person I love it just hurt."

He grabs my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze back.

"Please forgive me. I can't be without you anymore." He tells me quietly.

I look up at him to see tears in his eyes.

"I forgive you. I do. I just I can't be with you. You can't be with me." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks hurt.

"There's something wrong with me." I cry.

"Oh baby no there's nothing wrong with you." Stiles tells me moving my hair from my face and wiping my tears away.

"There is. I'm losing control of myself. I can't control anything half the time. I'm scared of myself. I'm scared that I'm going to hurt someone." I tell him.

"The other day in class when you ran out is that what happened?" He asks.

I nod. "It's not just my eyes anymore. I have teeth. Really sharp teeth and claws. I was hearing everyone's thoughts and I didn't know how to stop it."

"You'll be okay. We're gonna figure this out. I'm going to help you." He says.

"You should be afraid of me. I controlled you. I controlled Isaac. I could hurt you. Why aren't you afraid of me?" I tell him.

"Because I'm in love with you." He tells me looking deep into my eyes.

I start to cry again and he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his shoulder. He places a kiss to the side of my neck.

I pull back. "Do you want to come in?"

He doesn't say anything just looks into my eyes for confirmation that it's really what I want.

"Please." I say.

He nods.

We get out and when we get inside Natalie isn't home.

She must be out as well.

We head up to my room and I sigh when I see the mess.

It's still the same mess from after Boyd died. I got home that night and I cried. I cried so much.

I was in so much pain from seeing him die. He didn't deserve it.

I lost control then too. I started yelling and throwing things. The only way I calmed down was Lydia and Natalie holding me.

I haven't lost control since that night though.

Stiles looks around and sees the clothes everywhere and a few broken picture frames and a small hole in the wall.

I sit on my bed and he comes to sit next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"You don't have to lie to me. You know it's okay to not be okay every once in a while." He says.

I guess I forgot just how smart and wise he is.

"I know it is. I am okay though. At least right now. This is the most okay I've been. This is the most normal I've been. The most like myself I've been. I haven't lost control since the other night which is good. Cora thinks I should talk to Peter." I explain to him.

"Peter?" He questions.

I nod. "She thinks he might know something. I mean Derek has told me all he knows and so has Deaton. Maybe Peter knows more."

"Yeah I guess." He reluctantly agrees.

I hear my phone go off. It's Allison. 

Allison: Come to the school. It's urgent. Lydia urgent

I show Stiles and his eyes widen.

He knows what this means. Lydia urgent means another dead body. Another sacrifice.

"We need to go." Is all he says before we're running out and back to the jeep.

I just want a break.

One tiny little break.

Is that too much to ask for?

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY TO DYLAN O'BRIEN. You know that 12 year age gap really doesn't bother me. Like at all. So hit me up my man. Lol. Anyway I hope you liked this little short chapter. I thought since it's Dylan's birthday that I should make a happy Stiles' chapter. Well sorta happy kinda sad but like Stassidy progress. I'm sorry if I'm wrong about the timeline. I don't remember how much time passed between this episode and the last but in my story it's like the same night. Also a little hint for the next chapter you might want to listen to "My Love" by Sia. You'll know when to start the song. I love you guys.