I CAN'T READ

First Person

Episode: More Good Than Bad
Chapter 50

"Anyone else think we night be doing more harm than good?" Stiles asks us as we all stand in a circle

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott tells us.

"Actually... we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote, who is actually his daughter... who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter..." Isaac tells us.

"Again with the not helping!" Stiles tells him annoyed.

I smile at the banter that they have.

We then spilt up.

Stiles and I go one way no idea what we are supposed to do. Our plan isn't really put together all that well.

Anyway Isaac, Allison, and Lydia go another way to try and find Malia before Mr. Tate.

Scott stays by the cars.

Stiles gets a call from his dad and obviously I stand close enough to be able to hear it.

Stiles: It took the doll again? What the hell is so important about this doll?
Stilinski: Probably, but listen to me. There are traps all over those woods... near the trails, probably near the car crash... And Tate is out there with a rifle. I want you to stay out of those woods. You got that?
Stilinski: Stiles?
Stiles: It's the doll...
Stilinski: Stiles?

Stiles hangs up on his dad and he has a very dazed and confused look on his face.

"Stiles what is it?" I ask him.

"...It's... the... doll???" He says confused.

"What?" I ask.

"All right, but why would it go all the way to the school and then all the way back to the house, just for a doll? One that was in the car wreck in the first place. We didn't find it in the coyote den." Stiles speaks out loud.

I shrug. "It likes the doll-- who cares?"

"It likes the doll a lot..." Stiles says.

"What kind of doll is it again?" I ask not remembering what it looked like.

"I don't know... It's a doll, you know? It's got little arms, a big baby head, and dead soulless eyes..." He explains.

"Here's the picture." He hands me his phone.

Now I remember the doll. Stiles was right it does have dead soulless eyes.

"Wait hold on that's Malia?" I point to a young Malia.

Stiles nods. "Yeah. That's the jacket and the scarf we found in the den remember?"

"Stiles, she's not holding the doll..." I tell him.