WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEXED ME UP?

First Person

Episode: Unleashed
Chapter 10

I was at my locker reapplying my lipstick and let me tell you I was not expecting for what happened next to happen

"Why haven't we had sex yet?" Stiles asks coming up behind me.

I turn to him confused. "Um what?"

"Well I mean I don't just want to be in this relationship for sex I was just wondering why it hasn't happened." He says nervously.

"Well um I don't know. I mean we've been busy and haven't really had time to do it I guess." I say awkwardly.

We've talked about sex before. We've almost done it yet talking about it now at school is awkward.

"Um well is it because of me? Do you not want to with me?" He asks.

"No that's not it. I told you before I want you to be my first." I say quickly to reassure his insecurities.

"Good that's good." He says.

"Why haven't you made a move?" I ask him.

"Uh what?" He asks.

"You heard me. Why haven't you, you know tried to sex me up?" I say.

"I want to. I do I really want to sex you up all the time. Right now even." He says.

I smile at him.

My smile disappears when I see Isaac smirking at us from down the hallway.

He's heard all of this.

That's just great. He knows that Stiles wants to sex me up.

"Um I have to go to the bathroom but when I get back we need to find Lydia." He says.

I nod. "Why?"

"I need to ask if she would consider getting rid of her dog." He says.

"Oh well good luck. I've tried she loves that thing too much." I say as he walks off to the bathroom.

When he's gone I feel another presence appear behind me.

I know who it is.

"So uh how are you?" Isaac asks.