PHOSPHORS

First Person

Episode: Illuminated
Chapter 56

We walk into Derek's loft and it's packed with people

We walk into Derek's loft and it's packed with people. Neon glow in the dark people may I add.

I hardly take three steps in before I'm taken into the arms of Danny and Ethan.

"We have to get your suited for the party." Ethan yells happily at me.

They drag me over to a table full of paint.

Danny takes in on himself to take my shirt off so I'm left in my lacy bralette and skirt.

"You're hot and you need to show it off and be proud." He tells me as him and Ethan start painting me.

Third Person

On the end of the loft Stiles, Scott, and Kira are left watching Cass being dragged away.

"We're here for five seconds and Danny already stole my girl." Stiles turns to his best friend.

Kira smiles at them.

She loves their friendship, and she wants nothing more than to have what Stiles and Cass have.

Stiles looks down at his keys again and frowns.

He's never seen this key before. Where did it come from?

"What's up dude?" Scott asks the boy who all of a sudden get quiet.

Stiles looks at Kira to see that she's off in her own world observing everyone around her.

Stiles then looks to his werewolf buddy. "This key." He holds it up.

Scott observes it. He's never seen it before, but he also doesn't see an issue with Stiles having it. It looks like a normal key to him.

"It just showed up there on my key ring this morning. I asked my dad if he put it there, but he said he didn't know anything about it." Stiles explains.

"It's just a key, right?" Scott asks his friend.

Stiles sighs still wanting to know where it came from. "Yeah, but it's not mine. And I don't know it got there, or what it's for."

Scott looks at Kira before looking back at Stiles. "You want to leave so we can figure it out?"

"Uh..." Stiles thinks looking around at everyone having fun.