PANIC ATTACKS

First Person

Episode: More Good Than Bad
Chapter 48

After Scott leaves us Stiles and I get up and try to find our way around in the dark

"Wait Stiles stop. What is that?" I say pointing at a hole near a tree.

"I think it's a den." He says as I step closer.

"Cassie wait we don't know what's in there." He says as I start to climb in.

"Yeah that's because we haven't been in it yet." I tell him.

He sighs and follows me in.

I see clothes on the ground of the den.

More specifically I see a blue coat. The same one that Malia had on in the picture we have.

We climb out to go and get Scott.

As soon as we're out he's right there.

"OH!" We all exclaim startled.

"I think we found something." Stiles nods his head in the direction of the den.

"It's a coyote den." I tell him.

"Werecoyote." Scott tells us.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles holds up the jacket.

"...We shouldn't be in here." Scott says his tone of voice uneasy.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks as I say. "Why."

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home-- our scent's going to be everywhere." Scott tells us looking around.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asks worried that there will be a coyote on the loose.

"I don't know..." Scott says as we climb out of the den.

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asks as he pulls me in his arms.

"Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott says shyly.

Stiles sighs. "The door's still open."

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott tells us.