YOU'RE NEXT

First Person

Episode: Alpha Pact
Chapter 36

"Derek?" Stiles questions as we find him passed out in the elevator

"Wake up." I tell him.

"Derek, come on!" Stiles says then he punches him.

He wakes up and his eyes are wide.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"Jennifer? Gone... with Scott's mom." I tell him angrily.

"She took her?" He asks.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here—" Stiles says as we start to lift him up.

"Whoa!" Stiles and I exclaim as Derek pretty much pushes us away and gets up himself.

"What about Cora?" He asks worry clear in his voice for his little sister.

"Isaac and Peter took her—" I don't even have time to tel him where before he's running off.

Stiles and I go and sit down as the place is swarmed with cops.

"Oh, just perfect..." Stiles says as he looks down the hallway.

I look in the same direction and grimace.

"A Stilinski and a Campbell at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" None other than Rafael McCall asks.

Yes he's Scott's dad.

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles says sarcastically making me laugh.

"Where is your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" He asks Stiles causing me to panic slightly.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles shrugs.

"Is he drinking again?" Rafael has the audacity to ask.

"How is that any of your business?" I grit my teeth.

"What do you mean, 'again?' He never had to stop." Stiles says irritated.

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" He asks smugly.

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet-- start with 'F,' end with 'U...'" Stiles says impatiently.

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" He asks us.

Stiles sighs. "We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time."