WOLF DENS

First Person

Episode: Chaos Rising
Chapter 6

Stiles was wrong it did not take minutes

It took hours and hours and more hours.

I eventually left around midnight.

Hopefully by now the boys have something cause if not there's no way we can stop Derek.

"Good morning sunshine." Lydia says walking into my room as I put in my earrings.

"Morning gorgeous." I say back.

"Allison should be here soon. I just hope she she obsess over these bruises anymore." Lydia tells me.

I sigh. "I would rather hear about bruises then everything else happening. I mean it's crazy. Erica and Boyd being taken kept hostage in a bank."

"I know. I mean what have our lives become. I feel like we're in a movie that just won't ever end." She says with a hint of sadness.

I look at her through the mirror and sigh.

She doesn't deserve any of this. She should have a normal life. Not this crazy, dangerous supernatural filled life.

I walk up and grab her hands pulling her up. "Come on let's go."

We walk to Allison's car holding hands and we don't let go until we get in the car.

Lydia really is my sister and I will do anything if it means keeping her safe.

When we get to school I say goodbye to the girls and head over to the boys.

"All right. So, we meet at Derek's at five to go over the plan, and then we don't get started until dark." Scott tells us as I walk up.

Stiles nods. "Okay. What do we do 'til then?"

"What, right now?" Scott asks.

I nod.

"We've got English." He says and then heads to class.

"Are you worried?" I ask Stiles.

He nods.

"I just want everything to be okay. I want everyone to be okay. What if we lose someone. We've been through so much and I don't think I could lose anyone else." I say with tears in my eyes.

He looks me in the eyes before pulling me into a hug.

To everyone else this must look weird.

Some girl crying in the middle of the hall for nothing.

"I promise you that everything will be fine. No one is going to get hurt. I love you Cass." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you." I say back.