I'M DONE. JUST GO.

First Person

Episode: Currents
Chapter 19

It's been a few days since the Motel mishaps

Stiles hasn't texted or called me which is weird but make sense since he thinks I'm still mad. I mean yes I technically am but now it's mostly at myself.

I'm laying in bed reading a book for school when he walks into my room.

I look up at him shocked. "Um hi."

"Hey uh Lydia let me in uh I mean after a few tries she did at first she wanted to leave me outside." He tells me awkwardly.

"It's uh good that your here actually I need to talk to you." I tell him sitting up.

"Uh oh." He says worried.

"No no. Not like that. It's not bad. Well maybe it is I'm not really sure how you'll feel." I tell him.

He nods and then sits on the end of my bed leaving space between us.

"Um first I want to apologize for the other night. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I feel really bad about that." I tell him.

"It's okay. I get why you were mad. I should have told you sooner." He says.

"I uh I didn't mean to control you. I didn't even know I did it until after. I looked in the mirror and I saw my eyes and—" I stop myself not wanting to tell him how pale I was and the dark circles until my eyes.

"And what?" He asks me concerned.

"And I just scared myself." I tell him. It's not a lie. I was scared.

"Is that what you wanted to talk about?" He asks me.

"There's something else. At the Motel when I was um not myself. I uh I got really mad at Lydia and Allison. They were ask g a bunch of question about me and you and I got so pissed that I just left." I tell him.

"Yeah I know. They told me. They saw your eyes change." He says.

I nod. "I didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go to you and Scott so I just started to walk down the halls. It's like I knew where I was going somehow. I ended up at Isaacs door."

He nods for me to continue.

"I didn't even know what room he was in but somehow I ended up there. It's like it was my body being controlled by someone or something else. I didn't hold the reigns and I didn't call the shots." I explain to him how I felt.