SISTER LYDIA

First Person

Episode: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 29

Episode: The Girl Who Knew Too Much Chapter 29

I wake up to an alarm. Stiles' alarm. He still has his arms wrapped around me when he wakes up.

"Morning babe." He says as he reaches over to shut off his alarm.

"Morning." I say.

"Here I um I have something for you." He says reaching into his drawer.

He pulls out a necklace.

"I was going to give it you a while ago then everything happened and I figured now is the best time." He says handing it to me.

It's a gold heart shaped locket.

I open to see a picture of me, him and Scott on one side and me, Lydia and Allison in the other. 

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I say kissing him.

He kisses back.

He pulls away after a few seconds before it gets out of hand.

He helps me put on the necklace and I smile.

"We should get up now. You still need to go home and get ready." He says as he sits up.

I sit up and hold the blankets to my chest. "Actually I just need you to drop me off."

"You don't want a ride?" He asks confused.

"I'm not going. I'm gonna go talk to Peter." I tell him.

"What today? Okay well then I'll come with you." He says jumping up to get ready.

I think he forgot he was naked.

It's not like I didn't enjoy the view though.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again. Stiles Stilinski has a very very nice ass. It's even better without clothes on.

He starts to get dressed to come with me and I sigh getting up dropping the sheet.

"Stiles." I tell him as I pick up my clothes from last night.

"Yeah ba-wow." He cuts himself off when he's sees that I'm now the naked one.

I start to get dressed and he snaps out of it.