IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG

First Person

Episode: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 32

Stiles and I get to the school and head straight for Scott

"Hey." I say to him.

"Hey." He smiles at me.

"Did you guys see Lydia anywhere?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"No why?" Stiles asks him.

"I haven't seen her for a while I'm just worried." He tells us looking around.

"I'll go look for her." I tell them.

"I'll come with you." Stiles says.

I shake my head at him. "It's okay. She's probably just in the bathroom."

I walk out into the empty hallway.

"Lydia." I call out.

I open the bathroom and call her name again. "Lydia."

I turn around and everything goes black.

Third Person

Stiles and Scott stand in the auditorium worried that neither of the girls are back yet.

"I'm gonna call Cass. Try Lydia." Stiles tells Scott trying to stay calm.

He calls his girlfriend at least ten times and send multiple texts and when he gets no answer his anxiety rises.

"Cass isn't answering." Stiles tells his friend before running into the hallway.

"Cass!" He screams into the empty air.

"Lydia?" He tries for the strawberry blonde hopping maybe if she's around Cass won't be too far behind.

"Anything?" Stiles asks Scott as he walks into the hallway.

Scott shakes his head.

"They're not answering texts or calls. What do we do?" Stiles panics out loud.

The girl he love and the girl he's grown to be close with are both missing.

"Scott?" Stiles questions his friend as he wanders off slightly.

The young werewolf can hear something he just isn't sure what it is yet.

He hopes it's not what he thinks it is.

He hopes it not the two girls they care for and would do anything to save.

First Person

I wake up to my head pounding.

What the hell happened?

I open eyes and find myself in a classroom.