OUR LITTLE SCOTT

First Person

Episode: Overlooked
Chapter 34

It's like one second voltron wolf was there and the next he's gone

I kinda blacked out. I mean not literally just my mind. I was terrified I was gonna die.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asks scared.

"He's close." Derek nods.

"What about Miss Blake?" I say noticing her presence gone from the room.

"What do you mean? What does that mean? Like she's gone?" Stiles looks at me panicking.

"Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles asks him almost like he's blaming him.

"Shh! Quiet!" Derek says irritated at Stiles' yelling.

"Me, be quiet??? Me? Huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass-murdering girlfriend-- the second one you've dated, by the way-- has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles says furious.

"Stiles, they're still out there..." Scott reminds him of voltron wolf.

He looks at Scott anxiously. "And... And they want her, right? Which means now, we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead."

Scott shakes his head. "Not yet."

"Is she really dying?" Scott looks to Cora.

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter says.

I frown looking at my friend.

I walk over to her and grab her and start to stroke her hair. I know this isn't helping her but it's helping me relax a little.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her—" Scott says before getting interrupted by the girl of the hour.

"You can't. Only I can." Jennifer says walking back into the room.

"Where the hell were you?" I say angrily stepping away from Cora.

She ignores me and continues to talk. "I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But, there's a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So, I'll help you-- but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

"Why the hell should we believe you? This is all your fault. Once this is all over I'm going to kill." I tell her glaring holes into her head.

She laughs at me. "How do you expect to do that huh? All it took was the blink of an eye and you and Derek were all over each other. You don't know control because I'm holding your reigns. How about I make it happen again? How would you like that? Stiles you want to see your girlfriend swap spit with Derek again."