STILES BREATH

First Person

Episode: Alpha Pact
Chapter 38

We get to school and Lydia is frantically texting Aiden

Scott obviously isn't here.

Allison and Isaac are no where to be found.

I haven't seen either twin let alone just one.

It's only us and a bunch of other kids that have no idea of the supernatural in our town at this very moment.

"Aiden's still not texting me back..." Lydia says just as Stiles phone goes off.

"Okay, well, maybe we could just... We could go over there, and—" Lydia points to a spot in the hallway but stops.

We look to Stiles and the look on his face is unreadable.

"What?" I ask concerned.

"Oh, God..." He says staring at his phone screen.

"What is it now?" Lydia asks him.

"It's from Isaac. Jennifer, she t—" His breath gets caught in his throat.

He tries again. "She has Allison's father. She took him. She's got all three, now."

"There's still time..." I tell him.

"We still have time, right?" Lydia asks me.

"Stiles?" I ask seeing his breathing pick up.

"Are you okay? What is it? What's wrong?" I ask him worried grabbing his arm.

"Stiles?" Lydia questions.

"I think I'm having a panic attack." Stiles says as he starts to hyperventilate.

Oh god.

This one is not like last nights.

This is ten times worse.

"Lydia go I got this." I tell her.

"Are you sure?" She asks me.

I nod grabbing Stiles arm. "Go find someone. Anyone. Someone from our pack or the twins. Just anybody."

I practically drag Stiles all the way to the locker room and we burst through the door.

Stiles falls to the floor and I drop down in front of him.

"Just try and think about something else!Anything else!" I say frantically.

"Like what?" He asks breathlessly.

"Uh... happy things! Good things! Uh... friends? Family?" I suggest.

The look on his face makes me realize my mistake. "Oh! I mean, not family."