XXL CONDOM

First Person

Episode: Chaos Rising
Chapter 4

Episode: Chaos Rising Chapter 4

"I don't see anything." Derek tells us.

Scott managed to convince him to come to school to and check out the bruises on Allison and Lydia's wrists.

"Look again." Scott tells him.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asks.

"It's the same on both sides! Exactly the same." Scott tries to convince him.

"It's nothing." Derek tells him.

"Pareidolia." Lydia says.

I have no idea what that means.

"Seeing patterns that aren't there?" She explains.

"It's a subset of apophenia..." She finishes.

"They're trying to help." I sigh.

"These two?" He says incredulously.

"This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle—" He points at Lydia.

"Thank you—" He says sarcastically.

"And this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack?" This time he points at Allison.

Stiles sighs. "Okay, all right, now, come on... No one died, all right?"

No one says anything so he continues. "Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay? A little mangling, but not death! And that's what I call an important distinction."

"My mother died." Allison says quietly.

Derek scoffs. "Your family's little honor code killed your mother, not me."

"That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." She tells him now angry.

"You wanna help? Find something real." Derek says then he walks away.

Scott follows after him. Then Allison and Lydia leave saying they need to get to class.

Stiles turns to me. "Cass I need to tell you something. It's about He—"

The bell rings cutting him off.

"We have to go. Tell me later okay." I say and we head to class.

"Okay, what would a pack of Alphas want with Erica and Boyd?" Stiles asks Scott as we walk to class.

"I'm not sure it's them they want..." Scott says as we walk into Coach's class.

"Okay, what, like, Derek? Like they're recruiting?" I ask.

I look to see Scott staring off at something.

"...Hey Scott, you coming?" Stiles asks him.

I take my seat in front of Stiles as Coach starts to talk.