IT'S BETTER THIS WAY

Third Person

Episode: Motel California
Chapter 17

Stiles, Allison, and Lydia are all a little freaked out right now

After finding out about all the suicides that have happened in this Motel and then finding Ethan trying to kill himself who wouldn't be.

"What now?" Lydia asks her friends.

"I'll find Scott-- you guys grab Isaac and Boyd. The best thing we can do is get them out of this place." Allison tells them.

"What about Cass?" Lydia asks worried for her sister.

"Cass? What about Cass?" Stiles asks now worried about his girlfriend or well he isn't sure if she is anymore but either way he's worried.

"She's left earlier. Just walked out she got mad. Her eyes they—" Allison tells him but gets interrupted by the boy himself.

"Changed colour?" He takes a guess.

It was a good guess.

He was right.

The girls nod.

Stiles sighs and decides to tell them what he knows.

"Last night she yelled at and she was really angry. Her eyes changed and she told me to leave and I did. I didn't want to but she made me. Not physically but it was the Siren mind control thing. She doesn't know how to work everything yet. I don't even think she knows she did it." He tells them. 

"That girl, the one who saved Isaac and came up to us at school that day. I think she did the same to her. The girl was scared and Cass was mad that she had man-handled us." Lydia tells them.

Allison nods. "Okay I'll look for her and Scott. I'll let you know when I find them."

"I'm sure she's fine. Maybe it's just her body still adjusting to the new person she is. I mean if the sacrifices are werewolves she's not a werewolf." Lydia assures Stiles when she sees the scared look on his face.

He nods hoping that she's right.

Then Allison walks away from the pair.

As she walks off she hopes and prays that Cass and Scott are okay.

Even though they aren't together anymore Allison still really loves Scott.

Cass. Cass is her best friend. She lived with her for a while. Allison was there when her dad died. She can't lose Cass.

"Scott? Are you in here?" She calls out walking into his room.

She gets no answer.

"Cass?" She tries.

She already checked their room and can't find her.

As she walks out she happens to look up and what she see makes her sick.