THE HOT GIRL

First Person

Episode: Galvanize
Chapter 51

Stiles: Get your ass down here now! We have a job to do

Scott: Dude, I'm already in bed! And aren't we getting a little old for this...?
Me: We're tired too but we're here now we need you!
Stiles: Plus we do this for Coach.
Scott: I thought we did this to Coach...
Stiles: Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff. He loves it!
Scott: But it's the middle of the night
Me: Scott you're a werewolf. Who cares if it's the middle of the night. Stop whining and get your ass down here now.
Stiles: It's after midnight and officially Mischief Night-slash-Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay? And I mean five, four, three, two—

"One." We hear behind us.

"Ahhh!" I scream.

"I hate you!" Stiles tells a smirking Scott.

We set up our plan for Coach which takes about an hour and then head back to Scott's house just like we do ever year.

We need a good nights sleep for tomorrow so we can be wide awake as we watch all the Mischief happen.

When we get to school the next day we see the twins.

Remember what happened last time we saw them. They beat Scott into the ground.

"You're back in school?" Scott asks them.

"No, just to talk." Ethan says.

Stiles scoffs. "Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing..."

Aiden ignores him and looks to Scott. "You need a pack. We need an Alpha."

"Yeah, absolutely not! That's hilarious, though." Stiles tells them.

"You came to us for help-- we helped." Aiden tells us.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp! That's not helping-- in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles says incredulously.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asks them also ignoring Stiles' comments.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden says with confidence.

"I can think of one... Like, the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd." Isaac speaks up from next to to me.