COMFORTING SMILES FOR SAD TIMES

First Person

Episode: Echo House
Chapter 65

After Scott healed and Kira regained consciousness, we grabbed Stiles and put him in his jeep, drove Kira home, and then brought Stiles to his father

After the day he had you could only imagine his reaction when we explained what happened with Stiles.

After that Scott walked me home.

We were silent most of the way. That was partly because my throat still hurt from being choked.

I really wish I could heal fast like Scott. Sadly,  it will take a few days.

When we get to my door that's when Scott talks.

"Hey, I'll do anything to get him back okay? You know I will." He says grabbing my hand.

"I know." I say quietly.

Tears slip out of my eyes and than full on sobs.

"Hey hey come here. It's okay." Scott says hugging me.

"I'm just so scared. I don't want to lose him. I can't lose him." I cry.

"I know. It's okay. I got you. I'm here." He rubs my back.

We stay like that for a few minutes before I have nothing left to cry.

I pull away and he wipes my tears on his sleeve.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"No problem." He says giving my a comforting smile.

"I meant for saving me earlier. I don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't have stopped him." I say.

" I'd do anything for you Cass. I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." I say back.

"Get some sleep okay?" He tells me.

I nod and head inside.

Thank god for Scott McCall.

When I walk in I expect it to be my mother to be the one pulling me into her arms but instead it's my sister Lydia.

"Cass where the hell have you been? I've been so worried?" She says.

Before I can say anything she pulls away and gently grabs my face and examines my neck.

"What happened to you?" She asks angry and worried.

Once again I'm interrupted before I can speak. This time by my dear friend Allison.

"What going on? Oh Cass you're home." She smiles walking toward us.

Her smiles fades when she also sees my neck and tear stained face.