SIREN MIND CONTROL KISSES

First Person

Episode: Motel California
Chapter 16

I honestly don't know what I'm doing

I honestly don't know what I'm doing. What I'm doing here.

"Is everything okay?" Isaac asks me.

I shrug. "Can I come in?" I ask.

He nods and moves aside for me to come in. 

I sit on the bed and he sits next to me but with some space in between us.

"Where's Boyd?" I ask him noticing the other beta is not here.

"He went to the vending machine." He tells me.

I nod and we're left in an awkward silence.

Isaac takes a breath. "So uh—"

"Stiles cheated on me." I interrupt.

"Wow." He says.

"Don't act like you didn't hear earlier. I know you knew I don't even know why I'm saying it now. I don't know why I'm here I'm gonna go." I say getting up.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back. "No you don't have too. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. Please don't be sorry. I don't want pity I just I don't even know what I want." I tell him honestly.

"What do Lydia and Allison think?" He asks me.

"I don't even know if they know. I mean they know something is wrong with Stiles and I anyone with a brain can see that but they don't know what it is." I tell him.

"So why did you leave?" He questions.

I sigh. "They kept asking questions and I guess I got angry and I got scared of what might happen."

"What do you mean? What do you think would have happened." He asks.

"I was scared I might lose control and control them with my Siren mind control thing." I tell him.

He smiles. "Your Siren mind control?"

"Yeah. It's happened a few times. I've made people do things but it wasn't me. I mean it was me but I didn't know I was controlling them. I still don't really know how all this works." I explain.

"That's okay. I mean I had no idea what I was doing at first. I mean I wasn't controlling people with my mind but I was trying to eat people." He jokes.

If he was trying to make me laugh it worked.

I look up at him and something inside me is telling me to move closer.

I don't even know what's happening until I'm right next to him.

He looks down at me and we just stare.

I've never noticed just how attractive Isaac is. I mean yes he's cute and fit and he is sweet, but I've never seen him this close.

He has really nice eyes. The kind you can get lost in.

I lean up and press my lips to his.

It lasts five seconds before he pulls away.

I look up to see his eyes wide. He looks confused maybe even scared.

I don't feel like myself. Something is off.

That voice in my head comes back and tells me to kiss him again so I do.

I pull him back to me and this time he doesn't hesitate to kiss me.

I know this is wrong but there's something about it that makes me think it's okay. That doesn't even make sense.

I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in and tangles it with mine.

I let him take over. He pushes me back on the bed and gets on top of me.

He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist.

I wrap one arm around his waist and the other around his neck.

He places one hand on the back of my thigh and rubs it grazing my butt and the other rubs smooth circles on my waist.

I run my hand down his back to the bottom of his shirt and start to pull it up.

He pulls back and rips his shirt off. My breath catches in my throat. He has a super nice body.

His eyes are full of lust and I'm sure mine are too.

He leans back down but instead of kissing my lips my starts to kiss my neck.

My eyes roll back in pleasure and I moan quietly.

He starts to kiss down to my chest. He lifts my shirt to expose my stomach and starts to place kisses all over it.

I shiver at the light touch of his kisses. He pushes my shirt up over my chest and I pull it off the rest of the way.

He pulls down the strap of my bra and starts to kiss my shoulder and I moan again. "Isaac."

He slides his hands down my body to the top of my jeans and he unbuttons them slowly and then pulls down the zipper.

He starts to place kisses on the tops of my boobs and I close my eyes in pleasure.

I run my hands through his hair and pull slightly. He growls.

It was so hot.

I lift my hips up and rub myself against him.

He pushes my hips back down and looks into my eyes. I gasp when I see his. They're yellow. Werewolf yellow.

I bring one hand down and place it over the bulge in his pants.

I've never done this. I assume he likes it as his breathing gets faster. 

I continue to rub him over his pants and he shoves his hands into my jeans over my panties.

He cups me in his hand and I'm in heaven. This is the farthest I've gone.

Then someone bursts through the door.

We both quickly sit up and I cover myself with my previously discarded shirt.

It's Boyd. He doesn't even notice us.

"I have to go." I say to Isaac. I quickly put my shirt on and fix my jeans before running out the door.

I'm so screwed.

I just cheated on Stiles. I just did the same thing to him that he did to me that made me mad in the first place.

I'm a hypocrite.

A horrible person.

A cheater.

A burden.

A murderer.

A bitch.

A monster.

I don't deserve to live.

I should just die.

Um wow. Please don't hate me. Like I'm begging you. Also if you were wondering yes she was controlling Isaac. At first he was confused that she kissed him and then she controlled him not knowingly and that's when he started kissing back. He saw her eyes turn teal and that's why he was like kinda scared until he was controlled. I hope you understand what's happening. If not we'll you'll just have to wait for the next chapter to figure it out. Anyway love you guys.