CROSS-COUNTRY KILLS

Third Person

Episode: Unleashed
Chapter 9

Episode: UnleashedChapter 9

Cross-country.

Something that Coach demands his team does to help stay in shape for lacrosse.

Something that is the last thing on both Scott McCall's and Stiles Stilinksi's mind.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog..." Scott tells Stiles as they change into more appropriate running clothes.

Last night at the animal clinic another kid disappeared and is most likely another sacrifice.

"Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asks him anxiously.

"No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott tells him sarcastically.

He loves to mess with him. Especially when he's worried and worked up like this.

When he see the look on Stiles' face he knows that he's really worried.

Sighing he tells him. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin..."

"And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." Scott says being the optimist he is.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles says in hysterics.

Standing at the locker behind Stiles is Danny.

After hearing Stiles rant he knows this is the best chance to mess with him.

"All right, I'll do it." He says slamming his locker closed.

"What???" Stiles yelps.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny teases him.

If only Stiles knew he was kidding would he have saved himself from embarrassment.

"Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles says earnestly.

"Yes! I'm kidding!" Danny tells the boy before waking away.