CHAPTER 32

Ares' POV

Malayo pa man pero tanaw ko na agad sya habang naglalakad papunta sa kinaroroonan ko. Tumayo ako at sinalubong sya para tulungan sya sa kanyang bagahe.

"Got a lot of luggage you got there. Are you finally determined to live with me in Rome?" agad naman nya akong tinaasan ng kilay at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

"I brought extra clothes, just in case." she said.

She arrived just in time kaya agad na rin kaming nakasakay ng eroplano. She sat by the window while I'm putting our luggage where they should be.

Umupo na ako sa tabi nya at tahimik lang syang nakatingin sa labas. I'm still glad she accepted my invite.

We're going to Italy today, Rome to be exact. I cleared my schedules so I could bring her there to unwind. Her state in Manila is getting toxic and it would be a great help for her to take a breather and relax.

"Do you want something to eat? Or drink?" I asked and she just shake her head. "Alright. Just tell me if you need something, okay?"

Sumandal na ako sa upuan at ipinikit ang aking mga mata. I know for a fact that there are more reasons why I want to divert her attention to somewhere else.

The conversation that I had with my friend last week is still vivid in my mind.

-----

I browsed my contacts and searched for a specific name. When I saw it, I immediately called him which he answered within a sec.

(Yo what's up, bruh?)

"Where are you?"

(Clinic and I'm telling you I'm not going to drink tonight---)

"Can I schedule an appointment right now?"

(Magpapacheck up ka?) gulat nyang tanong.

"If you don't have patients."

(Well I don't have patients right now. Alright just go here.)

"Thank you."

I ended the call and to cut the chase, I went to his clinic and saw him sitting comfortably on his chair.

"Ares mah friend!" he said like he hasn't seen me in ages.

I sat in front of him and leaned on the chair. His clinic looks different, maybe because of the interior?

"Did you like my new interior? Does it feel cozier?"

"Yeah it's better."

"I did some renovation for the patients. You know, this place should make them feel home." I nodded. Wani's a psychologist and this is where he do therapies.

"I see."

"So what brought you here? Do you want some therapy? Masyado ka na bang stressed sa trabaho at di na kinaya?" he joked.

"I'm here to ask you something. To seek advice at least."

"About?"