CHAPTER 50

Amanda's POV

I'm staring at the paper and my hand can't move to sign it.

"What's taking you so long to move? Sign it!" Marco ordered.

I glared at him and stood up straight.

"I'm not going to." I said.

Nanlaki naman ang mata nya at marahas na hinawakan ang braso ko.

"What the fuck are you saying?!"

"I'M. NOT. GOING. TO. SIGN." I emphasized.

Pagkatapos naming magsukatan ng tingin ay binitawan nya ako at humagalpak ng tawa. He's really crazy.

"So you're choosing your ex boyfriend's death?"

"The only time that he'll be my ex boyfriend is when I marry him."

He laughed wickedly but forcefully grabbed my hand and shoved the paper to me.

"FUCKING SIGN THE PAPERS!" he angrily shouted.

I laughed at his frustrated face and he confusedly looked at me when I did.

"What are you laughing about you fucking bitch?!"

"Hahahahaha! Nothing! Nothing..." I said while wiping my tears of joy from my eyes. "It's just that you're so dumb."

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo nya at sinamaan ako ng tingin.

"You're wrong for marrying me, I'm not on your level. I'm WAY ABOVE your level." I said.

"Hah! Really? Then let me see if you still can say that after you see your boyfriend's lifeless body." he was about to pull out his phone when the door opens and several of agents came in.

"HANDS UP TO THE AIR MARCO SY! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!"

-----

(8 hours earlier)

I'm still thinking about the possible outcomes of my choice. I looked through my phone and saw the recording that I took earlier when Marco is speaking.

Even if I have this, this is not an enough evidence and knowing Marco, he'll easily slip through the police. Isa pa, baka lalong mapasama ang kalagayan ni Ares and I can't let that happen.

Lumabas ako ng ng penthouse ni Ares at dinial ang contact number na binigay sakin ni Chanel which I can use for emergency purposes. I remember this agency and it helped a lot in dealing with Charlotte's scandal before.

In just one ring, the other line answered.

(Good day. You reached COSMOS. How may we help you?)

"I would like to file for a case..."

-----

I've sent them all Marco's details and the recording as well. I'm a bit worried that they won't make it on time but they did their job so perfectly and in a matter of hours, they also found out Marco's other illegal cases.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" galit na sabi ni Marco at bumaling sakin. "YOU TRICKED ME YOU BITCH---!"

He was about to hit me when someone shot him with a sleeping agent which made him fall to the floor.

"Don't you dare lay your fucking filthy finger on my girl." when I heard that voice, I immediately looked at the end of the room and my eyes widened when I saw Ares holding the gun at sa likod nya ay ang mga agent na kagaya rin ng uniform ng mga kinausap ko.